Why am a Prisoner????

It is very Dark... Cant see anything... A small Murmuring of a soul ... It is Only hearable to that room only.. Unfortunately she is alone in that room.. it is nearly 24 hours after the unexpected things were happened in her life...

She dreamed to met him Once in her lifetime.. She praised him alot.. She encouraged him as a fan.. She loves his Work and Personality as a common person... But becoz of him ... She is a Prisoner in a unknown place...

Why... its all happened to her.. What is waiting for her????... How  to solve this miseries in her life????...

She is crying with all the thoughts... She is crying ... Her body is becoming weak.. She is poor at maintaining her own self...

She didnt slept a day before ..becoz of the excitement.. and after that.. she cant sleep becoz of the Pain and Scare... and confusion...

What was he done to me...??? Her thoughts travelled back to the moment... He turned in to a beast...

She never faced something like that... That ... she cant accept the fact that .. Her superstar Amar is like this... Why?????...

Her lips are dry..and its paining in the corner..Becoz of his harsh bites....

She placed her forefinger on her lips... She can feel his lips now itself too... That arrogants..and his anger is most sensible in that move...

She closed her eyes.. But to break her silent Death... Someone opened the door...and she jerked from her place..and opened her eyes to huge size...

Its A Old women... She walked in to the room...and closed the door behind her...

Archu stood up...and looking at the women with tearful eyes...

Radha came and Switch on all the lights..And Open the windows of the room...

After that she seated herself on the bed...And looked at Archu...

Radha:... What is ur name????...

Archu:... She snapped out of her scare world... she is shivering...

Radha:.. Come sit here...

And she placed her palm next to her in the bed...

Archu looked at her facial emotion...then she felt a little bit safe...and She started  to step towarda the bed to sit..as she asked...

Radha:... Dont scare .. ... come...

Archu sit near her

Radha:... What is ur Name????...

Archu :... Archana.. her voice is breaking..

Radha:.. Archana...

Archu noded her head as yes..

Radha:... See.. I dont want to create any scene in the evening... So do as i m asking u to do ... got it...

She is some way of ordering her...

Archu dont know what to say...

Radha gave a ointment to her...

Radha:.. Put it on ur wound... And Eat the food.. And get ready in the given outfit... which will send u later...

Radha turned to leave... But she stopped and turned back to Archu...

Radha:.. I never saw a women like u... Why u people are only at Looking at the appearance of a person.. He is also a human being..and he too having alot of feelings... Becoz of u... My son is pressured to do this... I never saw him like this.. he never mistreat anyone... That too towards a women...