Her wish

Life makes its own decisions... But humans are thinking that... they are the one who is making their own decisions... But unfortunately the truth is out only when we finished our decisions... which we can't change afterwards...

Amar is in his Off for 3 months... He completed his shooting with his new assistant... But still he is busy with all the interviews... and launches..and Promotions for the movie...

Archana is always with him.. She made all the schedules for him..and he liked her style of work.. She gives his time also.. but she never made someone to feel bad...

She is so pleasant..and more sensible... More than professional  ... she is more sensible.. She can sense the priority for each thing... She never made him uncomfortable...

Everything is fine.. But Amar is not normal .. He dont know what is the problem.. But something is there...

She is normal.. she always takes a very good care for him.. But she is close with that art director.. Sathish.. why????...

Archana POV:..

Am absolutely happy now.. He is so awesome person.. His work and dedication is really awesome.... mindblowing...

The experience is really awesome..I learnt alot.. now am admiring him alottt..

He is so amazing... very cool person.. Before  i met him.. i always felt like he will be like this.. like that... But now.. am with him for 24 hrs... So i came to knew all his behaviours..mentality and all.. Its really surprising for me...

But i don't know why... He is behaving weird now a days...

Yesterday...He called me to his vanity.. So i came to see him..

FB...

Amar:.. Archana..

Archu:.. Haan.. yes..sirrr.. sorry sorry.. Mr.superstar..

She laughed to manage the word sir...

Amar:.. U are with me for nearly 9 months.. But still u cant even call me by my name.. as a friend.. but u met him just a 20 days before.. But how u are calling him ahh...???.. howw????.. Sathi... .
Why... U felt that his name is that much long ahh..Sathish.. But u r calling him Sathi.. What the hell is that...

He stopped his word.. and looked at her.. she is looking at him in full confusion...

Without saying anything more..he walked out of the vanity...

FB ends...

Archu POV..

I don't know what is that... He is behaving like this... he asked me to call him by his name...but i can't...becoz.. he is not just any Amar for me.. He is someone more more moreeee special in my life...which one is never replaced by anyone else.. But he took me wrong...

So i decided to call him by his name.. To make him feel good.. and relax..

She walked to the down stairs.. Where she can hear the heavy laughter of Granny and Amar...