3k/please read

I'm running out of creative ways to thank you guys...

You guys have shown me so much support on all of my books, and I can't thank you enough! There has been so many mile stones hit that, as mentioned above, I can't think of a new way to thank you all!

So, I'll say it again, thank you everyone for all the comments, votes, and reads! You have no idea how happy it makes me to see people actually enjoying my books ^_^

So now onto the 'please read part'

So I thought I might as well do it now because this seems like an appropriate chapter of put it in

So I have a few stories lined up I'm ready to write after completing this book. I'll post the titles and descriptions down below, and then leave a comment telling me which story you'd like to see next! I'll give you all till the end of this book to vote. Alright, here we go.

~Warp (Teamcrafted + Seto/The Pack and friends)
Today will, without doubt, be a major event in history. For the first time, scientists have created a machine that will allow a spaceship to warp across the galaxy in a matter of minutes. The particular part that allows this was given the name 'Dimensional Warp Crystal', or DWC for short, and it is simply an extremely rare space warping crystal, which as far as anyone knows, is the only existing one on the planet. And Jason volunteered to test out the DWC for the first time. Now of course since this is the first time it will be used, there are multiple risks that could all lead to death. But even so Jason bravely accepts this honour, and so, as the countdown begins, Jason prepares to be the first teleporting human. If the DWC turned out to be a success, then there is no telling the riches that could be discovered. Perhaps a planet that rains diamonds, or a planet with never before seen elements. Or maybe... Jason will discover life. In any case once he returns - which Jason convinces himself he will - fame and fortune awaits him.

But as you know, everything comes with a cost.

~Delta 6 (The Pack)
Delta;

-The fourth letter of the Greek alphabet
-A codename used to represent the letter 'D'
-A brand name

...

-In some places, a mathematical term meaning 'change in'

~~~

At birth, every person- human, mutant, hybrid, everyone- is born with a gemstone on the top of their right hand. This gemstone is always green, or in rare cases, gold if they're born into royalty. As a person ages, the gemstone will change colours depending on the role they take on. Most remain green, many become purple, a handful become blue, very rarely some become gold, and an unlucky few become red. A person can be killed, but they have the ability to 'respawn' unless their gem is destroyed.

But there are another two other colours as well. White and black. Notch, the ruler, is the only living being with a white gemstone. He has unfathomable power, which can not be matched by any gem... Except black. Black is the rarest gem besides white, and tales of black gems pass like whispers in the wind, bringing a feeling of uneasiness and despair. Very few beings have had black gems, and the few that have, had been killed or banished by Notch long ago. Entity303, Null, these are the holders of black gems. Luckily, no one has seen a black gem for decades now. Everyone believes they are extinct. But as you know... A gem can never truly go extinct. For all gems can change. And now a new black gem has arisen, and he calls himself... Herobrine.

Herobrine is a black gem unlike anyone has ever seen, and it's not long before he has 'killed' Notch. But Notch has one last trick up his sleeve, and as his last resort, in his last few seconds of his life, he gives up his white gem, and becomes green. The power of the white gem shatters, and splits into six, the power along with a message falling across the land. Notch in his last moment had bestowed his power upon six people, and now it's up to them to untie, slay Herobrine...

And revive Notch.

~Freaks (Teamcrafted+Seto)
One by one, people are disappearing.

     At first, it was a rare case. And people thought they were classic kidnappings. But then they became more frequent. Multiple times a month, weeks, days. Disappearances just keep popping up everywhere, and before long, everyone is living a life of fear. Who will be next? Where are these missing people? What's happening? Nobody knows. And nobody wants to find out, either.

     Now... What happens when Sky, Ty, and Jason go missing too?

     Only time will tell.

~Squid attack (SkyMU) *this will be a shorter story like 'The Nether'*
At the Skyarmy base things are quiet. Most of the recruits are out on squid patrol, with sightings picking up this month, and only a few players remain to guard the base. Two of these players include TrueMU (Jason) and the leader, SkyDoesMinecraft (Adam).
     Following the reports of squids at a swamp Sky and Jason head out to scan the area. But things take a turn for the worst when they split up and Sky is ganged up on by a group of squids. Unable to save his friend, Jason is left alone to rescue him. But with no clue where to go, and squids nearby this is no easy task. Will Jason be able to rescue the leader of twelve million strong, or will he be too late?

~Double trouble (Ssundee/DSsundee/VDSsundee)
Ian always wears his sunglasses. During the day, when it's raining, inside, even while he sleeps. The rest of team crafted are itching to know why he does this. But, not matter how much they beg, Ian refuses to take them off. And he won't tell them why.

That is until one day, after an accident, they're broken.

Luckily, Sky managed to get one of his pairs of his own sunglasses back onto Ian, and tame what they now know as 'Derp Ssundee'. And of course afterwards, Ian explains how Derp Ssundee is basically a crazy psycho version of himself, which causes tons of trouble. Stuff like pulling super annoying pranks, going insane from time to time, and cracking horrible jokes. And how, if Derp Ssundee gets out of control, he can be terrifying, and he can only be kept under control by wearing sunglasses, and not revealing his eyes.

The gang is fine with it, much to Ian's relief, and they aren't hard on him in any way. And so life continues as normal for the seven, and they never bug Ian about his sunglasses ever again.

...

But what if, although in a crazy sort of way, Derp Ssundee's trying to warn Ian?

To protect him?

...

What if Derp Ssundee's not the bad guy?

~Heroes trap (Poofless) *This will me a shorter story like 'The Nether'*
Preston and Rob, two members of a village decide to go mining. Fully prepared they enter a new mine Rob located the previous day and proceed to mine to their hearts contents. Little do they know they aren't alone in the mine, and everything goes downhill from there.
     After falling down a large hole and with no supplies to get them back up Preston and Rob attempt to find their way back up through the mine. And after being separated by an unusually large horde of zombies, the two can't imagine how this scenario can get any worse. But soon after, Preston finds himself captured by the most powerful being in the world, Herobrine. Will Rob be able to locate and free Preston or will he suffer the same fate... The two never seen again.

So there are the choices! Let me know your favourite one and have a great day/night! ❤️

-DarkDisco7