Chapter 46

This is the funniest thing I've ever read. Like I nearly died laughing, no joke

So I was bored and decided to go online and look up a 'story generator' cuz I wanted to get some ideas right. So I clicked on the second one and it was one of those generator websites where you have to enter in a bunch of things (like name, how does the secondary character feel about the protagonist, name five verbs, name something fragile, name three animals, how would people describe your protagonist etc.)
So I filled them all out randomly, using Mitch and Jerome as the two characters

And just

Just

read 😂

It named the story 'The rough sword'

And I can't even rn 😂

Warnings: Mentions of death

     ~Preston's P.O.V.~

      The structure of the Rogue kingdom looms into view, nearly everything built of cobble and stone bricks. Many of the stone bricks have murky green mould growing on them, accumulated over years of poor maintenance. Of the hundreds of fighters standing behind me, no one speaks a word. Everyone knows what to do. Everyone knows why they're here. And everyone knows this is where it all ends. This war that's been going on for twenty-seven, going on twenty-eight, long, gruesome, violent, years.

      Looking back I realize none of this would have ever been possible had Rob not saved my life. When I first proposed to do this, at first I was doing it for myself. I wanted out of the Rogue kingdom so badly, that I'd do anything to get Rob to help me out. But after all that's passed, after everything we've done, now there's truth behind the words. And now here I am, hundreds of warriors from five different kingdoms behind me, storming in to finish it once and for all. Rage boils inside me at Roxanne, for kidnapping my frie-no. My family. And knowing her, she's probably torturing them as well. I promised myself I would never kill anyone unless absolutely necessary. Today I think I can make an exception of it comes to it.