5

Mamé's POV

"So why you come home so late?" Jasmine asked as she eyed me.

"We went to see a late movie." I laughed at her.

"Mhm, so what he wanna show you anyway? What did y'all do before y'all went to see the movie?" She questioned me. "I swear, y'all better not have done anything unholy."

I laughed. "Jas chill. Of course we didn't, but he gave me this." I moved my hair out the way, revealing the necklace Yatta gave me.

The look she had on her face softened. "Aw! Bitch!" She cooed as she looked at it.

"I know right! And girl when I asked him where the key was at, he put his hand on his chest! That was the cutest shit ever!" I cooed along with her.

"And you ain't even give the coochie up? You don changed that man, sis! Y'all are too cute. You really got my cousin head over heels for yo ass." She hugged me. I laughed at her.

"That's really my baby." I laid back on my bed just thinking about him.

We've been dating for 7 months now without any problems and on the lowest key, I feel like something isn't right. I've never been in a relationship where everything has been as perfect as they are now. Maybe I'm tripping, but this is too good to be true.

"Sometimes I feel like this isn't right." I spoke out loud.

"What isn't right?" Jas asked as she sat next to me.

"Me and Yatta. No relationship has ever been this perfect for me." I thought about it and I was foreal. I've always had some kind of problem which was either the other person cheating on me, talking to someone else, and other messy shit.

"Girl, you trippin. I know what you mean but I guess y'all are just meant to be. You better not think about breaking up with my cousin. I'll break you." She spoke.

"Girl," I laughed. "I'm definitely not breaking up with him. But I was just thinking about how good things are. Not like I'm complaining but, you know."

"Yeah, I get it. Speaking of Yatta, his birthday is coming up on 4/20."

"Yeah girl, I know! I've been asking him what he wants to do, he doesn't want to do anything big." I replied.

"Why doesn't he want a party?" She asked

"You know he's not a really a people person." I spoke.

"I know, but he's gonna have to break out of that shell. With him being a rapper and allat."

"Yeah, I know. But we can do a small get together. I think that's fine. I just don't know what to get him for his present." I thought about it.

"Girl, me either." She shook her head. "But come with me to Pink, they got this sale, 50% off only for today!"

"You lying!" My brows shot up.

"Swear! Hurry and let's go because its already packed. Bitches don't play bout they panties." She spoke and I laughed, shaking my head.

_______________________________
    2 weeks later
Yatta's POV