36

Mamé's POV

"You hungry? I bought you something to eat." Yatta handed me the a burrito bowl from Chipotle. I shook my head no, placing it to the side.

"You sure? If you don't want that then I can get you some fruits, or if you want me to buy you something else?"

I shook my head again and he sighed. "I'm not hungry."

"Come on, Mamé. You barely ate anything this morning, you gotta feed our baby."

"I just don't have an appetite, but okay." I picked at the bowl, eating a little chicken.

"How you feelin?" He sat next to me on the bed, watching me closely. I shrugged and didn't look his way. He slowly nodded, trying to figure out what else to talk about.

"Jas finna take you shopping with her. You in the mood, or you don't feel like walking around and allat?"

"I'll go." I started packing up my food but he stopped me.

"Nah, finish yo food first shorty." He motioned towards it.

"I'm really not hungry tho." I continued to pack it up, getting off the bed.

"Ight, lil ugly."

"But you love me." I gave him a kiss. Yatta being as playful as he is, had to pick me up and throw me onto the bed.

"Move! Big ass." I mugged the hell outta him since he wouldn't move from on top of me. He was careful not to hurt me or the baby, but I still didn't like him having any control, since he held onto my arms.

"That lil ass kiss you gave me." He mugged me harder than I mugged him.

"Get off me! My stomach starting to hurt." It felt like I was having cramps again. I tried to push him off me, but his dumbass thought I was playing. That was until I tried to kick him in his shit. He quickly grabbed my leg and moved from on top of me.

"Damn, angry ass." He looked at me like I was crazy.

"I told your stupid ass to move the first fucking time." I rolled my eyes as I sat up, holding onto my stomach.

"Your hyper ass son needs to quit kicking me, a damn soccer player." I held onto the area of my stomach where I felt him kicking.

"Naw, that's a lil football player in there. A runnin back." Yatta rubbed his hands together like Birdman, with a stupid ass smirk on his face.

I slightly rolled my eyes. "Whatever, his ass better stop allat unless he tryna come out right now."

"Maybe he is." Yatta started kissing on my stomach, before I mushed his head.

"He better not, Im only 8 months. Tuh." I looked down at my stomach, rolling my neck as I spoke.

"My young nigga prolly fully developed and allat. Can't wait for his ass to pop out." He shook his head and I slightly smiled. My baby gon be a good ass daddy.

"Damn blood, I ain't seen that smile inna hot minute." Yatta was trying to act all shocked and shit. I just waved him off.

"Yea yeah, whatever. I'm finna go change." I stood up and gave him a quick kiss.

It feels like I can't even cry anymore, since I did a lot of that when Gio died. I can tell Yatta was really trying with me, but I would barely talk to him. The house would be so quiet and awkward.