40

Yatta's POV

"Happy 21st birthday, baby." I woke up to the sound of Mamé's soft voice, and Karl laughing.

I smiled as I looked down towards the tray that she held out, bringing me breakfast in bed.

"Damn, thank you baby." I took the tray and placed it on the other side of the bed. I picked Karl up and brought Mamé down into my lap. I admired the few love marks that I gave her on her chest, and neck. We been making love like there's no tomorrow, ever since she was cleared to do so after having Karl. So those hickies were something that we both got use to. Most of them were in places that only we could see.

Once Karl spotted one of his toys on the ground, he started to reach out for it. I placed him on the ground, allowing him to crawl towards it and play around with it. I eyed Mamé as she sat on my lap, wearing her red silk robe that matched mine. They were customized, so they had our names on the right side of it. I wasn't the type of nigga to wear robes, but Mamé would only wear hers if I wore mine, and I like to see her in hers.

I leaned in for some lip and she allowed it, with my morning breath and all. We both don't give a fuck though. We were up until it was my birthday last night, loving on each other and just messing around and shit. Kj was up with us too, so we didn't go to sleep until around 3.

I checked my phone to see that I had a lot of missed calls, texts, and other notifications from people saying happy birthday to me.

Sheik had already told me he was gonna call later on, so I'm keeping my phone by me so I don't miss it. I replied to all the texts, before clicking onto Instagram.

JasmineClk: Happy birthday lul cuzz 😘 You was hurt asf 🤣🤣 But you know how we rockin🤞🏼💉

MrBlueStrips.Yatta: Why U Do Me Like Dis 😭😭😭😭🖕🏽Preciate It Big Cuzzo🤞🏽💯

All4Gianna: Remember this? 😂 Happy birthday bro bro, TU but not too crazy 😎 2️⃣1️⃣

All4Gianna: Remember this? 😂 Happy birthday bro bro, TU but not too crazy 😎 2️⃣1️⃣. From me and GiGi 😘 #CorkolandKrazy 🤘🏼💯.