11

Mamé's POV

"Bitch mob, tiny pants ion give a fuck! Thirty bitches on my dick nigga run it up. Strapped up wit a AK47, bitch mob till I die and I go to heaven!" Yatta and the gang were all dancing to Lil B's - Bitch Mob Anthem.

Yatta's goofy ass was getting off with a bottle of Henny in one hand and his glock in the other.

The door bell soon started ringing and Yase answered, letting in the couple of project hoes they invited for themselves.

Me and Jas sat on the couch looking lost as hell because these fools really invited some hoes over to strip for them. I shook my head at them as they got lap dances. Yatta tucked his gun back in his waist so he wouldn't scare the little thots away.

I only had a tiny bit of Henny in my system since Yatta let me have some of his. He kept a good eye on me too, so I didn't drink with Jasmine and get fucked up again.

I started dancing on him once they started playing a Tear it up mix from LA.

I started twerking on Yatta with my lil booty. I was getting it though, they couldn't say I wasn't. With the Henny bottle in his hand, he used his other and stopped me.

"Hold my gun!" He gave his glock to KE before telling me to continue.

I laughed and stuck my tongue before doing as told.

After that, I felt like I had to take a seat because a gave it all I got. But, these hoes started playing Lil Kayla's version of Back Dat Ass Up and I reversed and stood back up.

As soon as I started shaking my ass, Yatta pulled me away by my belt loop and took me to the bathroom. We were in KE's crib so I don't know why he wanted to come back here, unless he was tryna give me some dick.

I soon found out I was right and Yatta pressed his lips onto mine. I pulled him closer by his shirt and he placed me down on the counter.

My legs were busted wide open as Yatta stroked me slowly.

We were making eye contact at first before he made me look down and watch him fuck me. I tried to keep my moans low since I didn't want anyone to know what we were doing. But it didn't look like Yatta gave a fuck.

"I wanna hear you, Mamé." Yatta sped up his pace as he looked me in the eye.

"Fuck!" I threw my head back and was holding onto the side of the counter as I heard the wet noises.

He started slowing down again to get deep strokes in while planting soft kisses on my chest.

"I love you baby." I moaned out as I looked down at his member. Yatta was skinny but his dick sure was thick.

"I love you." He spoke before tonguing me down.

I knew I was about to cum because my legs were shaking like crazy. Once I finally did, he pulled out and released right after me. Then, we started cleaning up the little mess we made.