54

Yatta's POV

"Fuck this shit." I spat as I laid on the bathroom floor.

"How you feeling, baby?" Mamé asked as she brought me another towel.

"Like shit....I hate this." I placed my face onto the cold floor.

"Baby you gotta get up from here." She spoke as she rubbed my back.

I shook my head as I closed my eyes. "I can't get up. I'm gon throw up again in bout 5 more minutes so I needa be by this toilet. My head hurtin like a muhfuckah too." I pressed my forehead onto the floor.

Mame sighed as she laid next to me. "You know I hate seeing you like this."

"I know, but I did this shit to myself, and I swore to you ima get clean." My breathing was heavy as I opened my eyes to look at her. "This the worst shit ever."

"I know you can pull through though." She spoke with a small smile.

"This why I fuck wit you." I spoke, before crawling up to throw some shit up again.

"Fuck!!" I shook my head as sweat dripped down my face.

I could tell that Mamé was very concerned on what was going on with me. Just having her by my side and hearing her motivational words were keeping me going right now. Every time I feel like I can't do it, I just remember her face along with Karl. All I know is I can't let them down, and I gotta get right or get left. I just wanna be present in their futures, and I mean healthy.

"Fuck that cup mayne, I'm gon kick that shit on my brother." I shook my head as the sweat from my forehead dripped onto my shirt.

"I'll go get you some more water." Mamé made her way out of the bathroom.

I kept my head low as I rested my back on the wall. Moments later a fan was plugged up and blowing in front of me, and Mamé handed me a cup of detox water.

"Preciate it." I took the cup and chugged it down.

"All this stuff that's coming out...you gotta put something back in, Yatta." Mamé spoke.

"I can't eat." I shook my head and placed the cup on the floor.

"You're literally shitting out water, Kenyana. You need some food in your system so you won't be feeling all weak. You're not getting light headed for no reason." She walked out the bathroom and headed downstairs.

I wiped some sweat off my face before turning over again, feeling something starting to crawl up my throat once again. I didn't hesitate to let it all out, before drinking some more water. A couples minutes later, Mamé walked back into the bathroom with a bowl and some more detox water.

"I read a little bit about foods to eat while detoxing. You gotta eat light, at least a bowl of fruits here and there so you don't get dizzy or make things worse." She sat next to me before handing me the bowl.

"Ion wanna eat, ion feel good."

"Well, you'll feel better after you do. Do I need to feed you?" She took the bowl out of my hands and picked out a strawberry. "Open the fuck up."