41

Mamé's POV

"If you can't just man up and tell me what y'all did, then there's no reason for me to talk to you unless it's about Karl." I spoke.

"But I told yo ass I ain't even do nun." His dumb ass said.

Since we got back from Vegas, I haven't been speaking to Yatta regularly. I tried to keep my distance while we were in Vegas for the weekend, but that didn't work out.

I purchased my own hotel room, but some how and some way Yatta got into it. I turned over in the morning and found him asleep right next to me. I don't know how he did it, but it pissed me off on how I couldn't get some space from his aggravating ass.

"But yo ass was iffy about it. You said you didn't know, then you said you didn't do nothing. You just tryna cover some shit up." I walked past him and into the kitchen. He followed close behind me.

"You know I was off some shit, I don't know why you still trippin."

"I'm trippin because you're my nigga. Im trippin because we got a whole ass kid together. Im trippin because if the tables were turned, you'd be trippin too."

He smacked his lips. "We not talking bout if it was you."

"You know it's true, that's why you don't wanna be on that. It's whatever though, we don't have to speak unless it involves Kj." I shrugged.

He sighed. "Nah, we not doing that."

I was quiet as I checked up on the chicken wings in the oven.

His irritating ass gon come closer to me, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my cheek. "Stop being mad at me." He mumbled.

I slightly rolled my eyes. "Move. How do I know you weren't at one of your little whores house today? Instead of at the studio like you said."

He smacked his lips and shook his head, letting me go. "You buggin."

"You're steady giving me a reason to bug, with them roaches you was fuckin on." I shook my head.

"How many times I gotta tell you, I ain't fuck em." He mugged me.

"Okay, so did you get yo lil wee-wee sucked or what?" I asked.

"Hold the fuck up, my shit ain't small so don't do me like that." He got all offended.

"Whatever, you ain't answer my question though."

"I ain't lil." He shook his head.

I felt my body tense up. "So the both of them gave you head?"

"I ain't even say that, you assuming shit." He waved me off.

"Well you ain't disagree. Just fuckin tell me."

"I ain't do nun." He shrugged.

"So did they tie you up and do all the work or some shit?" I asked and he laughed as if something was funny.

"I can't believe you're laughing right now." I grew so damn angry.

"It's just funny how I keep telling you I ain't do shit, but you won't believe me." He laughed.