14

Mamé's POV

"While she was lookin for her main nigga, we was inna whip sliding. Damn near pushin 90 cuz I know that's how we like it." Me, Neisha and Jas were too type as we rapped along to Lil Kayla's - Come Getcho Nigga

I checked my phone once I saw that I got a text message. It was from an unknown number and there was a picture so I quickly opened it.

It showed a picture of me and Yase the other night at the studio, when he kissed me. I knew it had to be Yase who sent it because I didn't save his number. I should've known that the studio would have cameras, I just never thought about it because it pissed me off and made me nervous.

415-666-3276 : Bet Yatta would like to know about this 🤔😂

Me: You're a fucking weirdo .

415-666-3276 : 😂😂😂😂😂Idc tho bitch you get on my nerves

Me: I just wanna know what have I ever done to you? Weird nigga

415-666-3276 : Don't worry bout that 💯 just worry bout whether or not Ima let Yatta know bout this 😂😂😂

Me: You're really an odd human but whatever, I know I'm innocent 🖕🏾

415-666-3276 : 😂😂😂😂Ok

I shook my head and locked my phone. This nigga really just killed my whole vibe and I wanted to go home now.

Yatta gets out in a month now and I still don't want to tell him. I just know he's gonna get suspicious, especially since this happened while he was in jail. It's best to tell him, I just feel like he's not gonna believe me.

I took a deep breath as I sat in the car. We were on our way to the mall because the girls wanted to get the new Red Suede 5's at footlocker. I tagged along because there wasn't shit else for me to do at home, since I finished all my work ahead of time.

I wasn't planning on buying anything though. But if I wanted to, I brought some money just in case I changed my mind.

"You good?" Jas asked me because I was still quiet as we walked through the mall.

I nodded my head and left it at that because I really don't want to talk to anyone right now.

I turned around once I felt some tapping on my shoulder. "Yes?" I asked because the girl just stood there staring at me.

"You Yatta's girl?" She asked as she smacked on her gum.

"Yeah..." I waited for her to respond.

"He get any of my letters?" She asked.

"Probably, why?" I asked.

"Because I been sending yo nigga some pictures and panties while he locked up." She smirked.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" I didn't even know this bitch's name. But, I felt like I've seen her before.

"You know me, it's Taja." She smirked.

"No baby, I don't." I shook my head.