55

Yatta's POV

6 months later and I'm doing way better health wise. My insides feeling all good and shit, and I've been on a healthy ass diet. I've stayed far away from lean and all types of pills, even weed for the past couple months. Once I was able to get up off the bathroom floor, I started working on my lower body strength so I could get my legs back right. I be hitting the gym any chance I get. I been back in the studio as well, spitting hot shit left and right. My family well taken care of, so everything is good right now.

Speaking of family, me and Mamé tied the knot last month. Shit was crazy, and we had a big ass wedding. I ain't never been to a wedding before, so my first experience was my own. The wedding was something that was shared with the public, so I made sure security was thick in that bitch. Nothing was going to ruin that day for me and my wifey, and I made sure of that.

That forreal was the happiest day of my life. All of our family was there and well. It was all positive energy and I was fucking with it heavy. The decorations were all white with ice sculptures and shit, that movie stuff. Mamé was cryin and shit, but I can't act like a nigga didn't shed a few tears too. Niggas was shedding hella tears to that K-Ci & JoJo. But Jagged Edge's Promise hit me hard, that shit had me wanting to cry like a bitch. I was hugging on Mamé hella tight, not wanting to let go at all. I kept telling her I love her and shit, but no matter how many times I said it, it didn't feel like enough.

After getting through all the simp shit, we was T'd up all night to the morning. Since Mame's family is Nigerian they were playing all the African music them Bay niggas ain't know nothing about, but we was forsure getting down to it. Since my grandparents came back out to the states for our wedding, my grandpa's side had us listening to all that Boriquen music and my grandmama with the Haitian. I hadn't been around that much family in a long while.

When I was younger, my grandmama used to teach me Haitian Creole, but I lost that shit forsure. My grandpa spoke to me in Puerto Rican spanish and tried to teach me, but I started getting confused once I had to take spanish in High School. They taught us that Mexican spanish, since it's most common out here in Cali, but some of their words were different. I told my peoples that I would try to learn both of them again though. All that wedding food was smacking too, I swear. All the different types of foreign food on my plate, man I miss it.

So much growth has happened in these past 6 months, it's truly crazy. My nigga Milli and his shorty got blessed with their baby girl last week. Now this goofy ass nigga Tiggz about to have a baby. Keezy said he good with Kiyon, and KE said he good for life. Me and Mamé forsure ain't done.

That honeymoon was something serious. Saint Lucia is a beautiful ass place, but we ain't come there for no view, at least on the first day there. Straight fucking and sucking all on each other, most definitely rated R. We made sure Kj was straight, before turning our phones off.

My baby a real freak, learned all new kinds of tips and tricks, and wasted no time showing me. I let her know that it shouldn't be a surprise if she got pregnant again, but I think she thought I was messing around. Karl is two years old now, and I want all our kids to be close in age.

We spent a whole week and some change on the island, before heading back home. It felt good to just relax, but it was time to get home and get back on that grind.

"Watch when you drop this hoe, niggas gon stop sleepin." I spoke to KE while we kicked back in the stu. After dropping 'Gang In Here' with my nigga Boog late last night or early this morning, I don't even know anymore since we've been here for hours. Me and my brother KE been workin nonstop so he could drop this freestyle.