23

Mamé's POV

"Aw, look at her lil cripple ass." Milli laughed at me and I flicked him off. I was pretty much okay but, I had a sling on since I fractured my elbow.

"I fuckin hate all of you." I walked past them and into the building Yatta and some other Bay Area artists were going to perform in tonight.

"What I do?" Tiggz and KE spoke and I shook my head.

"Y'all just being here, I hate it." I was messing around with them but they looked hurt so I let them know I was playing. I laughed at their goofy asses because I think they really took it to heart.

I damn near walked into this little boy but stopped myself right in time. "My bad." I spoke.

"Nah you good." He stared at me awkwardly.

I looked back at Milli and the gang to see that they were coming my way. I waited for them because I didn't know where the hell I was going anyway.

"Where Yatta and Keezy black asses at anyway?" Jas asked as she walked up behind them.

"He said he's on his way." I used my good hand to check my phone.

As if on que, Yatta called and I answered. "Baby, where you at?"

"Come outside." He spoke before hanging up.

I sighed since I just got in here but of course, made my way back outside.

He kept a huge smile on his face as he got out his car. "Hey beautiful." He kissed me.

"Hey baby, you alright?" I asked as he smiled widely.

"Oh me? Im straight! Check this out, you know how you told me you always wanted that G-class?"

"Yes." I spoke as my heart rate sped up. "Kenyana..."

Keezy pulled up in the Pink Metallic G-class that I've always wanted. After the crash, I've been working hard to re up and get a new car. But now, I don't even have to worry about that since my baby took care of it. "Yatta!" I started tearing up as I looked up at him.

"Aww bitch!" Jas hugged me then Yatta

"Aww bitch!" Jas hugged me then Yatta. "Y'all are too cute."

Yatta smiled as Keezy handed me the keys. "All for you, shorty."

I looked down at the keys before giving him a big ass hug, then a kiss. "I love you, thank you baby."

"I love you too, and don't worry bout it."

Just as I was about to walk up to the car Yatta stopped me. "Ion know what you think you doing, you ain't bout to drive that shit with one hand." He spoke.

I laughed. "I just wanna go look at it."

"Mhm." He tried to punk me but I didn't flinch. He mugged me, then gave me another kiss and let me go.