29

1 month later
Mamé's POV

"Boy, if you don't focus on driving!" I laughed at Yatta's goofy ass as he sang Charlie Wilson's 'I wanna be your Man'

"I wanna be your man, I wanna be your man!" He looked back and forth between me and the road, caressing my face in the process.

I smacked his hand away from my face. "Don't touch my face, your dirty ass hands are gonna give me acne."

He smacked his lips and continued to do it anyway. He then pulled my face towards his by squeezing my cheeks.

"Let me go!" I tried to speak even though it was hard since my cheeks pressed together.

"Let me have a kiss." He puckered up his lips and I struggled laughed at him, before prying his hand off my face.

"Focus on the road." I replied once the light we stopped at turned green.

"I'm not going no where till you give me my kiss, pregnant lady." He spoke as the car behind us started honking.

I rolled my eyes and gave him a quick peck on the lips before pulling away.

"Fuck was that? You best give me a real kiss, or we ain't movin." He spoke with a serious look on his face.

I leaned in for a longer kiss, adding tongue and all once I started getting into it. I realized we were still at the red light and the cars were still honking at us, so I pulled away.

"Now, lets go." I spoke and he smirked, quickly pulling off as the light turned red again.

I looked back at all the cars that were stuck at the red light and shook my head. "Look at what you did."

He shrugged with his eyes still on the road. "Oh well."

"Meanie." I stuck my tongue out at him and he chuckled.

Yatta's phone started ringing, and since it was on bluetooth, the music stopped playing and he answered the unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Baby, I miss you."

I turned my head in his direction so quick and he shook his head.

"Bitch, stop calling my phone." He spoke before hanging up.

I leaned my head on the window, suddenly irritated. "Baby? Who was that?"

He shrugged as he kept his eyes on the road. "Ion know."

"You don't know, but she got your number." I waited for his response but he only shrugged. "Oh, okay."

"Don't do that." He shook his head.

"Don't do what?" I asked and he sighed.

"Get all jealous and shit-"

"Boy, I am not jealous." I replied. "I just asked you a question and you're acting like you can't answer it."

He smacked his lips. "I said ion know who it was, bro."

"Okay, bro." I responded and he shook his head.