37

Yatta's POV

It's been a month and 2 weeks now since Kj was born, and I think me and Mamé are doing pretty good with this parenting shit. I like watching him make these funny facial expressions when Mamé bathes him. Her weird ass kept the umbilical cord when it fell off too. That shit is so nasty to me.

But let me tell you, when that boy blows, it's something crazy. I have to leave the whole ass room when my twin goes poo poo, that shit ain't even funny. I really don't understand how Mamé can stand that shit, but I guess it's something I'm gonna have to get used to, too.

Since he's been home, so much family has been by to see him. Mamé's parents, brothers and other family members didn't waste anytime. They were up here the day after Kj got out the hospital. I was getting kind of irritated with everyone, all up in my baby's face, but of course I didn't show it.

I called up my pops and sheik too, letting them know about to good news the very next day. I couldn't wait to let everyone know my younging was here, I just didn't want them taking him away from me. Mamé says i'm a baby hogger, I guess you could say that, but I just like being with my twin. I really can't wait until he's able to talk and allat, because I've just been having conversations with myself a lot lately.

"Aye brah, you cute as fuck." I stared down at Karl and he stared up at me. "No homo tho."

"You're dumb." Mamé came into the room, laughing.

I shrugged. "You know I'm not with that shit."

"Whatever boy, look at my baby." She smiled as we both watched Karl. He yawned before sticking his tongue out.

"My baby." I corrected her and she eyed me.

"Get slapped, yo brothers here though." She spoke once the door bell started ringing. I sighed as I made my way downstairs.

"If these niggas don't stop banging on my fuckin door." I shook my head, already knowing Tiggz was the one trying to make a beat.

"Aye-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before they all pushed past me, heading upstairs.

"Where my nephew at?!" KE yelled as they ran up the stairs. I shook my head, closing the door behind myself and making my way up the stairs.

I watched as they all crowded around his crib, getting all up in my lil man's face.

"Aight, yall niggas needa back the fuck up." Mamé shooed them away.

"Dirty asses." I mugged Keezy and the rest of them.

"Whatever blood, you ready?" Milli asked, since we have a weekend tour up in Washington state.

"We forreal gotta go?" I looked over at my twin and Mamé, before putting my eyes back on him. I really didn't want to leave them, but I do got money to make.

"Stop playing, you know what it is." Keezy waved me off.

"I guess." I looked over at Kj as Mamé held him.

"We gon be out inna car, hurry yo bitch ass up." Tiggz spoke but hurried to run down the stairs once I jumped at him.

I let the rest of the gang walk out before I took Karl from Mamé. "I'm gon miss yo bean headed ass, son son."

"Don't do my baby." Mamé mugged me.

"My baby." I pulled her towards me with my other arm.

"We not finna go through this again." She rolled her neck as she spoke. "You know that's all me."

"Oh forreal?" I raised my brows and she nodded.