19

Yatta's POV

I kept hearing muffled voices and the beeping of the monitor. My eyes struggled to open because I felt so tired and sick.

My low eyes wandered around the room while everything was still a little blurry. I noticed a female who I'm guessing in Mamé, sitting in the guest chair while knocked the hell out.

I tried speaking to her but my throat was so dry and I couldn't get anything out. I ain't even have the strength in me to press the button for a nurse. All I could do was sit there and wait for someone.

I was so glad once Keezy and the rest of the gang walked through the door.

They noticed I was awake and started talking to me but I still couldn't hear. I felt high as shit, all them niggas looked all stretched out. KE's fat headed ass looked the worst, all up in my face and shit. My head started throbbing because these niggas were too damn loud for me.

I just stared at them with low eyes and my mouth hanging open and soon, a nurse walked in.

Once she noticed I was awake she started doing all this other shit I couldn't describe and got me some water. Since I couldn't hold it up myself she had to help me.

She started asking me questions and shit, but I just looked around the room because I couldn't hear shit any of them were saying.

"Can you hear me?" She spoke as my hearing cleared up.

I looked at her with a blank expression and she chuckled and adjusted my bed for me.

"He good?" Keezy asked and she nodded.

"He's just fine, just needs a little rest right now."

She left and the gang started asking me questions and other shit.

"What the fuck happened Yatta? Where was you at?" KE was damn near yelling.

"Wit some bitch." I was finally able to speak.

"She set you up? Mayne you know better than to trust these hoes!" Tiggz spoke.

"I was helping her." Was all I could say.

Milli shook his head. "Mayne, you can't be out here being captain save a hoe. You know where that gets you, broke or dead." He spoke.

"How long she been here?" My voice was so raspy as I looked over at Mamé.

"Since you got hit last night." Keezy responded.

I watched Mamé sleep before telling one of them to wake her up.

"I ain't doing it." Tiggz spoke because we all knew Mamé gets a lil feisty when you wake her up.

"Don't look at me." Keezy spoke.

KE was silent and they all looked over at Milli.

He smacked his lips.

"You her favorite one anyway." KE shrugged.

"I'm her favorite." I spoke up.

She slightly jumped as Milli shook her but she didn't throw a fit. Once she looked at me and realized I was awake, she rushed by my side to check if I was okay.

"I'm straight." I tried to use the little energy I had to hug her but I quickly put my arm down, wincing in pain because I forgot I got shot.

"You okay?" Mamé watched me nervously and I nodded. "I'm straight. You good?"

"I'm fine, but we're not here for me. How'd this even happen?" She asked.

I shook my head. "I was being nice to this one bitch and gave her a ride home. We was onna way there and she's start throwing up and shit, wasting time. Then niggas pull up and start spraying my shit."