9

Yatta's POV

I recently dropped another song with Yase and another with KE that are both doing numbers. Today, we're going down to Inglewood since we have a show at The Forum on Sunday.

'Foolin' has been banging out in the east since Fetty wap and Pnd Rock promoted our shit by posting a video of them listening to it on Instagram. That was like a big ass shoutout for me and Yase since ain't nobody really know us out there.

My nigga KE even hopped on a track with us on 'Lookin' along with an upcoming rapper named Lil Kayla. She's from my hood and she raw as fuck so of course I put her on.

Mamé was coming with us down to Inglewood to see her family of course, but also to watch her nigga perform in her city. Her lil brother committed to UCLA for basketball and her family is having a lil get together to celebrate. Since I'm going with her, this is gonna be the first time I get to meet her people. She told me she got 3 brothers and I already know this is gon be hell. Two of them are older too, so I know they're gonna be on my head.

"Y'all ready?" I asked Mamé and Jasmine since she was coming too.

"Yea" They replied together and I led the way to the uber we were taking to the airport. Once we got to the airport, we checked in and did allat other shit before going to our section, soon boarding the plane.

The flight was about an hour and 30 minutes long so I closed my eyes to get a quick nap.

Once we got to the hotel, we unpacked our things and headed back out to Mamé's house in Inglewood. The hotel we got wasn't far, so it didn't take long to get to our destination.

Since Mamé wanted to drive the car we rented, she parked on the side of the house and couldn't wait to get out.

As soon as we walked through the door, she rushed to hug this one girl and they started screaming and shit.
_______________________________

                              Mamé's POV

"I missed you so much!" I rocked back and forth while hugging my favorite cousin Imani.

"I missed you too, I didn't even know you were coming!" She smiled.

"Imani, this is my boyfriend Yatta and my homegirl Jasmine. Y'all, this is Imani." I introduced them and they all shook hands.

"I see both of y'all on her snap every damn day." Imani started.

"Girl I know, she don't ever want to stop recording me." Jasmine said. "But I mean look at me." Jas flipped her hair over her shoulder and me and Imani laughed as Yatta shook his head.

After talking a little bit more and taking pictures with Imani, we went to go talk to my other family members who I haven't seen since I moved to the Bay.

After talking to the people inside, we made our way to the backyard where I spotted my little, big brother Rashad.