16

Yatta's POV

Mamé: When you're done being childish can we talk?

Yatta: Im Childish Cuz U Cheated On Me? Bet

Mamé: I've never been the one to cheat and you know that. I swear everything I'm telling you just goes through one ear and out the other.

Yatta: So Why Should I Believe You ?

Mamé: I bet you didn't ask him that tho 🙄and why you taking his word over mine?

Yatta: Cuz Ion Know U Like That 🙅🏾‍♂️

Mamé: We were together for over a year but I guess that don't mean shit....

Yatta: I Ain't Say That

Yatta: I Know U Not Talkin Tho, If U Aint Cheat Y Y'all Even Meet Up 🤔.

Mamé: He wanted me to listen to a beat he wanted you on. I know now that I shouldn't have but I didn't think about it at the time. I thought he was loyal to you and those boundaries would've never been crossed.

Yatta: Ok.

Mamé: You know what, I'm done with you . If you don't wanna believe me then forget it .

Yatta: Fashoo

I was acting so cold towards her because I was still pissed off. I didn't wanna stop texting her, but I wasn't gonna apologize when she did me dirty.

Mamé: Are you serious.....

Yatta: Are You ?

Mamé: I love you 💔

Yatta: U Kno I Love U Too But I'm Not Bout To Share U 💯 We Done
_______________________________

Mamé's POV

"Okay, I wish this negro would stop subbing me." I spoke as I read Yatta's caption and his post.

MrBlueStrips

MrBlueStrips.Yatta: My Bitch Can't Fuck Wit Niggaz Like She Racist 🙅🏾‍♂️💯 On ⛽️🅰️🆖

He may not have said my name, but I knew damn well he was talking about me. Just like in his other post.

 Just like in his other post