39

Mamé's POV

"We need plastic forks and shit too, we are not using my glass plates." I spoke as Jas, Siya and I walked through the grocery store.

"Wasn't planning on it, we know how you get over allat silverware." Siya spoke.

"Y'all, I'm really finna cry. My unc coming home forreal." Jas spoke as shook her head.

Yatta's dad was getting released today, which is a whole month earlier than he's supposed to. This will be everyone's first time seeing him in person for about 7 years. But for me, it'll be my first time ever. For some reason, I'm very nervous. As if we haven't met each other before when he calls or we go by to see him. I'm just excited to see Yatta's reaction, and have his father meet Kj.

Gianna hasn't met him in person either, and even though he's not her real grandfather, he's been talking to her over the phone and through jail visits since she was just a baby.

We were going to be having family over at the house, to celebrate his release from jail. Yatta doesn't really know much of any side of his family, nor does he really fuck with them. So it was only going to be close family members and friends who he's known for years and that knew his father.

I already know he doesn't want a lot of people in our house, especially since he wouldn't be able to keep an eye on all of them. So I made sure I knew exactly how many people were coming, and let them all know what area's were restricted.

The whole gang was in on what was going on, so after their session in the studio, they were going to make their way back home. I was going to let them know when we were finished though, so they wouldn't come home at the wrong time.

"This is real crazy, I can't wait to see Yatta's reaction." Siya shook her head.

"I already know he gon cry, you know how he is about his dad. He always talking about how much he misses him."

"I'm already knowin." Jas added.

Once we finished up paying for all of our items, we headed out of the grocery store and towards my car. We loaded our things into the trunk, and we out of there.

_______________________________

Yatta's POV

"Ain't no friends in this bitch, on everything." Keezy passed me a wood and I took a hit.

"Yadadamean, its really crazy tho. I known y'all niggas my whole life, y'all ain't neva switch on me. That's real." I spoke.

"On Cork." Milli checked his vibrating phone. "We best start heading out tho, we been in this bitch long enough."

"Fashoo." I spoke.

"Niggas really recorded this song in one day though, we getting shit done forreal." KE dapped me up.

We got into Keezy's big, black ass Escalade, and were out of there. Once we pulled up in the driveway of my crib, all these niggas got out with me. I looked at them like they were crazy and they just stared at me. "What y'all niggas doin?"

"Nigga, what is you doin?" Tiggz looked at me.

"Im finna go shower, eat, play with my son son, then get some good loving from my wifey. What y'all doing?" I stood in front of the door.