8

Mamé's POV

"You want something to eat?" I asked Yatta. Since he's gotten to my place he's been so quiet, acting all different.

"Nah" He shook his head.

"Okay well, you want something to drink?" I asked.

"I'm good" He kinda got an attitude.

"Oop, okay" Was all I said because he obviously didn't want to be bothered.

He sighed. "My bad, I just got a lotta shit on my mind."

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Ion wanna talk about it. But what you been up to?"

"Nothing, just school and work." I spoke as I sat back down.

"Mhm, no more partying for you. Atleast not with Neisha or without me." He spoke and I laughed.

"Boy who are you." I jokingly pushed him.

"Yo mans and you better listen." He was acting like he doing something.

"Or what?" I tested him like I always do.

"I'a choke you, getting smart with me." He mugged me.

"I like being choked." I spoke as I stuck my tongue out.

He stood up from the bed and I stood up on the bed, making me a little taller than him.

"You think you so damn tough huh?" He asked as he looked me up and down.

"I know I am." I rolled my neck as I spoke.

He quickly tackled me and we both fell back into the bed. He started with tickling me, then he placed soft kisses all over my neck.

"Gimmie some lip" He mumbled as he attacked mine. He wrapped one arm around my waist and pull my body closer to his then used the other to keep him up while I used both arms to wrap around his neck and pull him closer.

After a long while of kissing, Yatta pulled away and just stared at me.

I laid back and looked up at him nervously and tried to figure out what to say.

"Mamé" He finally spoke.

"Yes?" I waited for his response.

"I love you" He spoke.

When I say that my heart stopped...I've never heard those words come out of any man's mouth that I've been with. Now that it finally did, I didn't know what to do and how to express my happiness. I know I love Yatta, I've felt some type of way towards him for a while now but I wanted to wait and see if he felt the same way. I didn't want him to think I was moving too fast for him so I never told him.

"Bet" Was all he said and before I knew it, he was standing up and grabbing his shoes getting ready to leave.

"Yatta-" He cut me off by walking out the door, and slamming it behind himself. I stood frozen, not understanding why I didn't say anything back.

I hope he doesn't think I don't love him but I most definitely do. I was just taken back and so nervous for no reason, I didn't know what to say when all I had to say was "I love you too."
I know he's not gonna believe me now when I say it, but it would at least be worth the try.