42

Yatta's POV

"I'm countin blue faces bitch, all white everything like a racist bitch." I blew out smoke as I counted some money.

Now that I'm solo dolo, I've been in different states damn near every week without a fuck to give. Only time I'm ever trying to hear Mamé's mouth is if it's about Karl. Other than that, we don't need to speak.

Last month, I got signed to EMPIRE distribution, and have been going to different shows and shit with my Sacramento nigga Mozzy. Dude is really like a big bro to me, and one of the wisest street niggas I've ever met. Right now, I'm chilling in the A and waiting on a couple honey's I invited to come over.

Once I heard the door bell to my suite ring, I put my fat ass stacks away and proceeded to the door.

I licked my lips as I took in the first girls appearance. She went by Peaches and her best friends name was Juicy. They was both thick in all the right places, with a nice caramel complexion and thick lips. Peaches had chinky, hazel eyes and some long black curls, she was Belizean. Juicy had big brown eyes and some deep dimples that made her so damn cute.

The two hoes wasted no time coming in and getting to work. I closed the door after the two and let them lead me back to the bed, watching as the switched in the leggings that they wore.

"I been waiting all day for this." Peaches spoke as she kissed all down my happy trail.

I threw my head back as she stuffed my dick down her throat. Her bestfriend got to licking and sucking on it too. I ain't never got head by two bitches at once, so I was forsurely enjoying it right now.

I pushed Juicy's head down further and watched as she chocked on it. I let her rise her head up since she really couldn't breathe. They two of them made eye contact with me, putting that neck to good use. "Mmm, that daddy dick."

I bust all up in Peaches mouth, and she swallowed it like a pro. I grabbed a condom off my dresser and got ready to fuck on these two broads.

I slid right into Juicy and she arched her back wildly, letting out a huge gasp. Once I started getting my strokes in, she was gripping onto my arms and them damn claws she had kinda hurt.

"Fuck, daddy!"

I wasn't feeling her no more, so I pulled out and slid right into Peaches. She was forsurely taking all this dick, so I worked more on her. She wanted to ride, so I let her do just that.

"Shit, Mam-" I bit my bottom lip to shut myself up.

I flipped her so that she was on her stomach and pressed her face into the sheets. I went back over to Juicy and gave her back shots as well.

"Ooo, fuck." She moaned out as she threw her head back.

We got a few good rounds in, and I was tired as fuck. Once I got my nut again, I quickly went into the bathroom to dispose the condoms and clean myself up. Once I came back out, I rolled another fat wood. Juicy and Peaches went into the bathroom.

"I had fun with you." Juicy spoke.

"Yuh, I bet." I blew out smoke.