38

Yatta's POV

"It's our anniversary, made for you and me." I sang as I walked up to Mamé, or atleast tried to.

Today marks our 3 year anniversary, and a nigga couldn't be happier. Even though it obviously isn't our first year together, it felt even more special since our son was here. Now at 4 months, Karl is starting to grow in a little tooth. It's just barely there, but Mamé and I are too excited about how fast he's growing. My lil man looking more like me everyday, nobody can tell me shit.

"My baby." Mamé turned around from the stove and grabbed onto me, pressing her lips into mine. I held onto her waist, before picking her up.

We slowly pulled away, but I stared at her lips for a while, before making eye contact with her. A small smile formed on her face as I just stared at her, biting my bottom lip. "What?" She asked.

"I love you, sexy. Happy anniversary."

"Aw, I love you too. Happy anniversary, baby." She kissed me again, before I gently placed her back down. "You know I would've brought you your food in bed."

"You good, I wanted to come out here and see that ass shake while you make that pancake mix." I winked at her and she laughed.

I picked Kj up from his booster seat and took him into the living room. He screamed his little head off as I tickled him, blowing on his stomach and other shit. It was all fun and games until I tried standing him up. Using his little hand, he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled onto it. This lil nigga gon get beat up doing allat. For a younging, his grip was pretty strong too.

"Come on, now." I pulled his hand off my head. He laughed as if something was funny and I shook my head.

"Get beat up." I mugged him, making him laugh harder.

"You ain't beatin shit." Mamé made her way towards us, swooping Karl up and out my hands.

She sat on the ground and put him on his stomach for some tummy time. "Awww, my lil baby. He getting so big, so fast."

"Who you tellin." I shook my head as we both watched him play with his fingers a little, before he rolled over, catching me and Mamé way off guard. He's been trying to roll over and sit up on his own for a while now, but I was really shocked to see it actually happen.

"Baby, did he just-"

"He did." I cut her off, picking him up.

He held his fingers in his mouth with a wide smile on his face. I kissed his cheek and held him on my side.

"Awwww! Yatta, i'm crying." Mamé wiped her face as she looked up at Kj and I. He started laughing, reaching out for his mama. I smacked my lips, but still passed him over to her. Right when he got into her hands, he looked back at me and reached out for me.

I smirked and took him back. Once I got him again, he looked back at his mama and reached out for her again. I quickly spun around, turning the other way from Mamé. "We not doing this, Kj." I shook my head at him while he just laughed.