Chapter 3

His brows furrowed momentarily before he slid it out of view, deciding it was better to ignore the weird message. He continued scrolling through, finding maybe 3 others who looked interesting. Not his first choices but they would still work. He wasn't necessarily looking for a fuckbuddy or a relationship. He just kinda liked screwing around with people, it was his weird way of making friends sometimes. Other times he was a total gentleman about it. He was complex, sometimes he would be proper and others he would be very joking, sometimes even a jackass. However, the messages kept popping up, one after another, continuing to disturb his search.

LittleBlueTeacup: Sebastian!

LittleBlueTeacup: Where the fuck did you go?

LittleBlueTeacup: Purposely ignoring me now?

LittleBlueTeacup: Fine, fuck you.

And like that, the notification sound stopped playing, and Sebastian was left in total silence, staring in wonder at his phone screen. What the hell just happened? First he was welcomed, denied, and then basically begged to come back? What was going on through Ciel's head? Hesitantly he swiped into his messages and clicked on the recent ones. He wasn't hesitating because he was nervous, he was pissed. Normally, he is the one playing games not the other way around. He didn't like not being in control, it went against everything he was used to.

HellovaHottie: Ciel, wtf?

HellovaHottie: First you scream at me for one harmless picture then act like nothing happened?

LittleBlueTeacup: What? I didn't do any of that!

HellovaHottie sent a photo:

HellovaHottie: Really? Bc it looks like you did

LittleBlueTeacup: WhaT? Sebastian I didn't write that!

HellovaHottie: Don't play dumb I know you did, Ciel. I was joking when I sent that but fine, be stuck up.

LittleBlueTeacup: No, you don't get it, I didnt have my phone until a few minutes ago, I mean after I initially saw the pic.

HellovaHottie: What? Are you saying a ghost sent me a message, real fucking funny. Don't talk to me until you get your shit straight

LittleBlueTeacup: Sebastian! Hear me out!

LittleBlueTeacup: I

LittleBlueTeacup: Did not

LittleBlueTeacup: Write or send that!!

He waited a few minutes for a response, anything but he didn't get one. His nerves were going haywire. He couldn't even tell if he was happy, angry, or sad anymore. Was it all three? In all honesty he enjoyed Sebastian's shitty pick up lines, not that he liked him or anything. They were just funny, so why the fuck did all of it go wrong? There's no one else in his house, and even if there was he has a pass code that no one knows. It's 20 characters long for gods sake!! He growled and starts scrolling to see if any other weird messages had been sent. However, all his previous messages still read as their correct dates, one step further from figuring out how he and Sebastian had started fighting. Or more likely, what caused them to. As he pondered this very issue, it felt as though he had many leads yet at the same time none.
Hours later, when the answer did show itself, it hit Ciel so suddenly he almost fell off the bed. Ok, maybe not that much, but that's what he felt like. His eyes widened, showing their full, bright color. A gasp tore from his throat as he suddenly sprung up into a sitting position. He quickly fished around for his cell phone, throwing all the blankets and pillows off his bed until he grabbed it from the corner of the mattress. Instantly, he unlocked it and went to his contacts. He scrolled down until he reached the 'Main Bitch' contact and clicked the call button. It rang for a moment before the other answered. But, instead of receiving a 'hello' he earned a sharp yell.
"Alois Tracy, you goddamned fucked up bitch!"