Chapter 18

There he stood, in front of the door with those very numbers on it. He took a deep breath as he stared up at it, his pale hand slowly rising to the wood and knocking softly. Instantly, his nerves spiked so much he started shaking, gripping his hands together tightly to try and hide it. Surprisingly, it had been worse before, last tine he jad a full out panic attack, and he even fainted. Heavy footsteps made their way to the door, a large hand reaching out and grabbing the knob before turning it slowly. He had a smile on his face before the door was opened completely, then it was replaced with a look of shock. Not bad shock, but happy and relieved shock. This guy, that he had followed and basically stalked was standing right in front of him, a blush on his face and hands shaking. And damn, was he adorable. Ciel had that same look, yet a blush also dusted his cheeks as he stared up at the man. How tall was he like 6ft?! Why is everyone so tall?
"You actually came..."
"You're actually who you said you were...." Both mumbled the sentences at the same time, a small laugh coming from them afterwards because of it. It was then that Ciel was instantly pulled into a tight hug, the other male dropping down onto his knees to reach him. The boy blushed harder before slowly yet tightly wrapping his arms around the other man's neck. He sniffled softly before burying his neck in the other's shoulder. Although when he pulled away he didn't expect to already be inside the room. It was literally like a house, having all the necessary rooms. From where they stood in the den, he could see the open bathroom door and the counter in the kitchen, topped with cabinets that must be full of complementary food. When he opened his mouth to say something though, he felt his waist be hugged tightly and his sleeve pulled up fast. He gasped and tried to yank his arm away.
"Sebastian!! Let go, cut it out!" He whimpered, twisting his arm and wrist trying to get it away from him. "Stop please....!" He begged, tears threatening to spill. However, he was too late and Sebastian saw them. His red eyes focused on every individual cut as he frowned and slowly looked up at the now watering blue eyes that even had a ting of fear in them. Once again he pulled the smaller back into his embrace again. Nothing could be hidden now, and they both knew that. Ciel sniffled slightly before hugging back even tighter than before, this time not pushing him away or hesitating.
"I didn't think I'd ever relapse.... I-I was clean so long... I was.... I was just-" He whimpered softly, slowly putting his legs around Sebastian's waist as well. The other planted a soft kiss on his cheek before picking him up and bringing him further into the living room. He settled for sitting in the plush den chair the hostel had left in the room before holding the boy tightly onto his lap.
"It was a mistake, ok? It was stupid but a mistake nevertheless." he whispered softly and continued to softly drag his hand up and down the small back. The smaller boy nodded slowly and sniffled as his form then relaxed. "You won't do it again, right?" The boy sniffled at this before slowly moving his head up and down, wiping his eyes and yawning slightly.
"I-I won't.... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." The apology was meant for almost breaking down but Sebastian accepted it for multiple things. He smiled softly and once again pressed his lips to Ciel's forehead and kept his arms around his petite waist.
"So, now that you met me.... Am I as bad as you thought?" This made the small boy giggle softly before he sniffled one last time. A smile finally graced his lips again as his tears almost turned to those of happiness.
"Well.... You might be worse...."
"What? Why?"
"You're a fucking tree!"