Chapter 5

With one final breath, he swallowed his pride and began to pull everything he needed from the box. He'd never admit he had this, any of it. Well, at least, not until now. As he stared down at the half empty box, the pieces that still remained made his cheeks turn crimson. He still remembers how he obtained 'it'.
It was his 18th birthday and Alois had come to his house to help celebrate. Ciel didn't like birthday parties and everyone knew that so they would just send him birthday messages and leave it at that. But the blonde was stubborn and insisted they do something fun. So with humor in mind he went to what he considered the 'best' store in his whole town. He immediately went for the farthest corner in the store and used his best judgment. After he had purchased said items, he also bought wrapping paper and headed to his apartment. Everything was organized in the box and quickly wrapped up. Hair was touched up and the present was grabbed before the blue eyed boy ran to his friend's house, eager to see him open it. As soon as he walked through the door, he kneeled in front of the coffee table, calling Ciel down into the medium-sized room. The other smiled and greeted him, thanking him as he saw the present. He kneeled on the other side of the glass table, pulling the colorful box closer to him while hearing something roll across the bottom. He quickly began tearing off the paper. He loved presents in all honesty, but he felt selfish asking for them.
When the wrapping was off and the lid was hurriedly removed, Ciel's jaw dropped as a blush began making itself known.
"You got me.... A cat outfit...? Why...?" His voice was timid, was his friend serious about this.
"There's more underneath silly! Take the clothes out!" The blonde cheered and smiled innocently. Shaking hands slowly lifted the black fabric out, his voice catching in his throat as he stared at what had made the rolling noise. One was a vibrator, being black in color while the other was a blue normal dildo. He blushed harder upon seeing then, shaking his head and looking to the side.
"The fuck did you buy these for?!" He shouted, not sounding nearly as confident as he wanted to. The other giggled and shrugged.
"You're a legal adult now, and until you get a boyfriend you'll need something." He passed it off nonchalantly, smiling at the other. "So do you like them?"
"Fuck off, Trancy."
Although, as a few months passed and they began to leave his mind he began to question what it would be like. Sure, he had, had boyfriends before but they never slept together, it never got that far. So, curiously got the best of him and as much as he hates to admit it, he began using both of the toys, perhaps even wishing he had more. The last step was to actually put the outfit on, he hadn't wore it yet so it took him a few minutes. Once he got it on he realized how comfortable it actually was, not that he liked it or anything! By now his cheeks blazed a bright red color, adjusting the collar one more time he grabbed one of the toys, grabbing the blue one and taking it into the bedroom with him. He let his phone rest on the desk that stood across from the king sized bed, making sure it stayed up and checking the timer for 20 seconds. He really shiuldnt be doing this but, one part of him, deep down, wanted to. He wanted to show off what he was capable of. First he stood, facing slightly to the side and pushed his bottom lip out slightly, raising the toy to his lips so just the head touched the rosy lips. He heard the click of the camera, signalling him to move closer and click the shuttee button once again.
The count down started and this time he bit one of his lips, pulling down the left side of the briefs as far as he could without it revealing anything. Click. This time, as he pondered what pose to do next, he got a little braver, he settled for taking the briefs off, quickly clicking the picture button and turning just enough to the side to hide what was centered between his legs. However, it showed all areas around it, his thighs, hips, everything. He truly felt vulnerable yet at the same time very protected in what he was doing. By the time he was finished taking pictures, their were 12 in his camera roll yet he decided to only send 4 of them. He sent the first two, one where he sat with his legs crossed, and another where he covered his area with a pale hand.

LittleBlueTeacup: Does this make it up to you?