Chapter 7

The raven smirked through the camera, releasing a small chuckle.
"Depends what you do.... And what Kitten wants..." Once again, his voice was practically dripping with lust. It drove Ciel mad. He shivered slightly and rubbed his own arm, biting his lip slightly as he considered the many options. He felt his cheeks warm as he shifted his position, sitting up and crossing his legs.
"I.... Uhm...." He stuttered off. No! Ciel! Stop yourself! You're a Phantomhive, you can't do anything like this. He shook his head, frowning slightly as he did so. "I-I can't.... I don't even really know you, a-and I'm just..... I-I can't..." The other nodded slowly, quickly responding
"Kitten~ Look at me...." Blue eyes fixated on red ones, the owner remaining quiet. "I'm not going to force you.... But I know you can do this, you already took those pictures. It's basically the same thing.... You don't need to be shy...." He had begun to take off his shirt now, slowly slipping it off over his head. His chest was now exposed, making the other stare and reconsider. Hesitantly, he slid one hand down his own chest, gripping the hem of his shorts and slowly pulling them down. However, he turned around to face his headboard, making his phone stand between the piece of wood and a thin pillow so his 'friend' could see all of him. Said man started through the screen at him, watching his every move. The blunette then resumed the before act, grabbing his shorts with both hands and facing towards his desk once again. If he was going to do this, he was also going to tease. Now, his bottom faced his phone as he slid his shorts down ever so slowly. He heard a small shuffle from his speaker, slowly allowing himself to turn around yet cover the area between his legs with one hand. The other seemed to suck in a small breath before he smirked.
"Now, move your hand..." He ordered, then a zipper was heard. The now pants-less boy took a deep breath before he removed his hand. His member was not entirely hard yet, it seemed to harden after each passing second that the Phantomhive watched his screen. Sebastian smirked at the boy's growing erection, slowly pushing his own pants and boxers down just enough to expose his incredible length. The other boy's breath hitched in his throat, his member suddenly standing erect and demanding attention. He heard yet another chuckle, watching the screen eagerly as Sebastian then lowered his hand to his own length.
"S-Sebastian, I-I-"
"Kitten, do you have lube right there?" The question was simple, yet he found it hard to answer. Quickly, he bent down to look beneath the bed, digging around for a few minutes before he grasped the small bottle that had fallen on the floor when he had tried hiding various objects. When he sat back up, he discovered that the raven had positioned his camera back as well, now, every inch of his own erection was visible. Ciel shuddered at the thought as he grabbed the blue rubber toy that lay next to him
"D-Do I just...."
"Yes, Baby.... Slick it up and use it how you normally would.... Just call out to me...." He replied, watching to see when he could begin moving his hand. Ever so slowly, the cap was popped open before a generous amount of lubrication was poured onto Ciel's hand. First he moved two fingers to his backside, beginning to prepare himself, but, he wouldn't spend so much time on it now. After preparing as much as he could in the short amount of time he then used a bit more to completely cover his chosen toy. His heartbeat sped up even more as he settled on his knees, positioning the fair sized toy beneath him. His chest heaved as he in took a shakey breath, beginning to lower himself. Perfect white teeth sunk into his bottom lip as the head began to push past the tight ring of muscles. A shaking gasp left parted lips as they finally gave way and welcomed the intrusion. As inch by inch was added, small noises left the rosy lips, seeming to be mixes of moans and whimpers. After what felt like eternity, his hips met the bedsheets once again, he released a louder moan, still attempting to be quiet as he focused his attention back on the camera. By now, Sebastian's hand now wrapped around the base of his length, the smallest of pants leaving his lips.
"Now, move...."