Chapter 37

Sebastian whispered his plan to Alois who, despite being in shock, nodded and agreed to it. He drove silently, not intaking as much drink for this specific reason. As he pulled up to Ciel's house, the couple got out, the younger drunkingly waved and said goodbye, not noticing the car staying parked as he was carried inside. He hummed softly, giggling at anything he found funny which was a lot in this state. His boyfriend unlocked the door, pushing it open and shutting it back behind them before he turned on the lightly and walked into the kitchen. He set down his lover and made him lean against the counter, leaving him for a moment to plug his phone into the charger. The blunette's eyes were half lidded as he smiled drowsily and watched the raven.
"Mmmm, Babe how about we have a bath?" He smiled softly and pulled the taller closer. Sebastian grinned slightly befofe flipping him over fast and pressing his chest flat against the marble countertop, pressing forward against him. The boy blushed and moaned softly, everything felt more stimulating than normal, thrust he pressed his hips back. "This works too~" the larger man smirked at the purr, rolling his hips once before leaning entirely over the other and whispering in his ear.
"I have a surprise, BabyBoy," he gently nibbled the other's red tipped ear, picking him back up. Even in his drunken daze, the younger was a bit confused, normally they would have just done it on the counter. Oh wait, they're moving all the way around the house.
"What is it, Daddy?" Now his curiosity is peaked, is someone gonna surprise him from behind the closed front door? He smiles slightly in anticipation as his lover reaches down and grabs the doorknob, slowly twisting it. However, when he opens the door, the younger is dissapointed to see nothing but the evening sky. He pouts and looked up at the raven perplexed and opens his mouth to speak once again. Before he can, Jes dropped back down onto the front steps, making his heart drop into his stomach. What's happening? He stares up, fear slowly building up in his stomach as the other looked back down at his kneeling form.
"You're not allowed in this house until you realize what you did, and apologize." With that, the door is slammed and Ciel is left with a sad heart, he didn't do anything that bad... He sniffles and pounds on the door a few times, pleading with his Daddy to be let inside but there was never any answer, and the door was locked now. He let's out a sob, desperately trying the knob once again before sitting and leaning back against the door, feeling hurt.
"Hey, Ciel." He looks up fast upon hearing someone else's voice, seeing his friend standing before him. He sniffles again and quickly hugs the blond, burying his face in the other's chest before he's lifted up and carried off to the car he was seated in before.
All of this was too much for his drunken, little head to understand.