Chapter 36

"Ah~ Ah~ Nhm~" Ciel's head tilted back as his fingers fisted harder into the light colored hair. He was sitting on the edge of the sink, legs draped over his new 'friend's' shoulders. He gasped as his climax neared, back arching and hips thrusting up into the hallowing heat. He whimpered softly, trying to get even more pleasure in anyway he could. Suddenly, the man slid his tongue over the slit, sending Ciel over the edge and making him cum into the awaiting mouth. Said man grinned and swallowed up everything, licking his lips and standing up afterwards, rubbing his inside thighs softly.
"You cum fast, Darling." Ash teases, pressing a single kiss to the other's forehead. It was easier to be heard in the empty bathroom, the music being muffled by the walls in which the two males were encased.
"You're too damn good, I couldn't help it." He wraps his arms around the other's neck, feeling his bottoms be tugged back up and his thighs hoisted up as he was carried out. He leaned against the warm heat. "Hell, you made me cum faster than my boyfriend does."
"Does he, now?" Wait that voice sounds familiar. The boy's head whips around, seeing Sebastian, making him giggle and jump down, hugging the much taller man's waist. Alois was also with him, beginning to look guilty. Why the hell did he need to drink so early? He knew his friend could be rowdier than him, and yet, here they are.
"Hey, Sebastian! Ash this is my Daddy, Sebastian. Sebastian this is Ash, my side bitch." The stranger laughs softly and smirks, licking his lips. "He gives amazing blowjobs."
"He's sweet. In more ways than one, take care of him." The man began walking away before he was suddenly grabbed by the collar of his shirt, being pinned to the wall. Ciel squeaked, beginning to reach for his boyfriend to pull him back only to be pulled back by his friend, waist being hugged tightly as he was slowly pulled away.
"No no no! Alois, let me go, he can't hurt Ash!" The boy whined, voice slurred slightly as he continued to be tugged further away and pinned down by Claude and his boyfriend. He continued to squirm, trying to get away and help the other.
"Hey man, let me go! He wanted it too!" Ash put his hands up in defense, not really scared by Sebastian but more annoyed that his fun was ruined early. He planned to bed that boy before midnight, what happened after would depend. The other man growled deeply, gripping his neck almost dangerously tight.
"He's drunk! Can't you fucking tell, pervert?" he delivered a punch to the other's cheek, letting him fall before Watching him stumble to his feet, wiping the back of his hand across his mouth before punching back. Luckily the raven had dodged it, delivering a blow to his stomach, a hard one. It made him stumble, haunching over for a moment before lunging forward again. By now many people in the party had begun circling around them, cheering and throwing confetti, even drinks on them. Absolutely not helping the situation. Meanwhile, Ciel had managed to get out of his friend' grip, running towards the scene and pushing past the crowd. As he got into the inner circle, he smiled softly and went to run to the new man, reaching his arms out to hug him. Only he didn't get a hug, he got a swift punch to the chin, making him fall backwards and quiet everything down except the music. His boyfriend stated in shock before his anger boiled dangerously high, raising his fist once more he knocked Ash back against the wall, seeing his lip bleed and eye bruising. He picked up his nearly passed out boyfriend, throwing him over his own shoulder and marching back to their worried friends. Alois frowned and covered his mouth as he gasped, beginning to apologize profusely to Sebastian who waved him off. He wouldn't blame the blond for this, it certainly wasn't his fault, and he wouldn't entirely blame Ciel.
However, this did require punishment....

And Sebastian knew exactly what it would be.