Chapter 32

"Y-Yes, Sir.... I-I understand..." His reply was shy as he looked at the other who now held his hips tightly. Said man smirked slightly before kissing his little's forehead and pulling him close to his chest. However, he once again spoke up. "I-I should warn you though...." He added slowly, beginning to twiddle his thumbs innocently. His elder stared at him for a moment then leaned slightly closer as he lifted the boys chin.
"What do you mean, BabyBoy?" He questioned, his tongue darting out and covering his own lips so they were no longer dry. Ciel shivered slightly at the motion, looking down.
"Well..... It's not a normal.... Club... Erm, party...." He looked around slightly, making everything sound far more suspicious than it truly was. The other made him look at himself, giving a look that exactly read 'Tell me, right now.' So he continued. "Ok well.... Imagine like, a rave, ok? But it's one that.... Never stops basically, plus there's an actual bar there...." He explained a bit fast. The other looked at him then laughed softly.
"Baby, that's alright with me, why did you feel the need to tell me?"
"I...." His cheeks flushed. "Me and Alois.... We take advantage of the situation and well, we have these outfits-"
"Ciel. Listen to me. I'm not gonna force you to cover every inch of your body.... But if even one bastard looks at you for a second too long, I'll kill him...." He grabbed the other's hips tight to show this, sliding one hand up the curves of his side and quickly pulling on the ring that was connected to his collar. The blunette blushed and squealed a tiny but at the sudden movement, looking at the cause quickly. "Maybe I'll even keep you on your leash but it depends.... Will you be a good boy?"
"Y-Yes, Daddy.... I'll be the best...." He was answered with a smile then reassuring hug.
"That's my Baby, now, we still have a few hours to kill.... Does Baby wanna write down his rules?" He asked, the other's eyes widening as his smile did as well. His little head nodded quickly, the ring moving up and down, jingling against the metal that surrounded it. His lover chuckled and stood, walking over to his little's desk then looking back at him. The other understood, giggling softly before telling him where he kept his art supplies and suck. Markers, a clipboard, and a piece of paper were grabbed and brought over the the boy who bounced excitedly before popping his paci back in his mouth. The bed dipped down slightly when Sebastian sat on the bed, settling in the middle and resting his back against the headboard. He pulled the other back against his own chest, resting his chin on his shoulder.
"D-Daddy aren't you gonna write em....?" He asked, his voice small and a bit timid. His daddy chuckled and squeezed his arms tighter around the other's waist for merely a second.
"No, Baby. I'll tell you the rules and you can write them then decorate the paper before we have to get ready to leave." He answered, looking at the blank paper in front of them. His baby picked up a red marker, uncapping it and writing across the top in cursive. 'Daddy's rules' despite being in little space he would keep some of his normal habits, his writing especially being one of them. Although, it lacked slightly at the current moment. When he finished, he capped the marker again then grabbed a pink one, staring up at the other eagerly.
"Good boy, Baby. Ready for the next one?"
~~~~
Fifteen minutes later and Ciel had begun to decorate his rule sheet. Giggling and kicking his feet occasionally while the other began making a snack for them. He continued to hear giggles and shuffling. He smiled fondly at the noises then as he began to prepare the two their plates, sudden the noises went quiet. Sebastian froze momentarily while listening for anything yet he didn't hear them. Quickly the food was pushed onto the glass plates, the man walking out into the living room, finding the rule list on the floor with markers still scattered around it. He squinted his eyes before going up to the bedroom, finding the door closed. He opened the door, finding what was probably the best damn thing he ever could.
His kitten lay on his knees and elbows, leather leash attached to his collar and hanging off the bed onto the carpet below. He licked his lips slowly, lifting his bottom into the air higher. His lover smirked softly before closing the door behind him. His footsteps made no sound as he approached the bed, grasping the leash tightly.
"Kitten, what're you up to?" He questioned, gripping the leather closer to the collar and making the boy look up at him. Ciel blushed softly and bit his lip for merely a moment.
"D-Daddy.... I-I want attention..." He begged softly, leaning up closer to the other's lips. He felt a tug at his neck and whined softly as he was pulled a bit farther back. Sebastian hovered over him further now, making his boyfriend look up at him, his neck arching up steeply.
"And what kind of attention, Darling?" He questioned, slipping one hand down and gripping the revealed hip. Ciel's shirt had bunched up slightly as he was trying to position himself.
"G-Good attention..... Please, Daddy...." His voice was a bit airy, making his lover chuckle and smash their lips together in a bruising kiss. The little moaned softly as he fell back on the bed, pulling the other along with him. The raven settled between the boy's legs, pressing his hips against the smaller ones. As his lips kissed downwards, he began leaving little bite marks. The blunette moaned softly as he leaned his head back, until suddenly it was ruined. Ciel's phone began to ring, BTS's 'Dope' played through his speakers, spilling into the mattress yet still being heard. The submissive groaned in disappointment as he reached over and grabbed the iPhone, answering it. However as he went to speak, he was surprised to have Sebastian continue to bite and leave hickies among his neck, making him release little pants and tiny quiet moans.
"H-Hello...?" He said into the phone, turning his hand into a fist into the blanket a bit tightly.
"Ciel Phantomhive! Get ready, we're going early!"