Chapter 31

"Where every surface is clean and it'd be nice to keep it that way." He added jokingly, a small giggle leaving him. The other merely snickered at this, smirk gracing his lips before he grabbed the other's hips and turned him towards himself. Their lips molded together perfectly, a blush dusting Ciel's cheeks as he stood on his tippy toes. Both male's relaxed into the kiss, the smaller one being lifted up onto the counter behind him. His thin legs wrapped around his lover's waist as he pulled him closer before putting his arms around his neck once again. As he felt a nibble on his bottom lip, he parted it from his top and allowed the raven's tongue to slide in, completely over taking his mouth. He moaned softly into the deep kiss, grabbing the hem of his boyfriend's pants and pulling his hips against his own. However, he stopped himself from undoing them and slowly pulled away. He let out a shakey sigh. "Mmmm..... A few stains wouldn't be so bad.... Later." He gently pushed the other back before hopping off the counter, his small feet making a tiny thud noise. A heard a chuckle behind him, making him blush as he grabbed Sebastian's hand and led him to his bedroom.
"So you really live here all by yourself, Baby?" He questioned, looking around as he slid his suitcase beneath the bed, the other let out a little 'mhm!' As he flopped on the bed and turned on his phone.

BlueEyedSpider: Ciel!? Answer me you fucking brat!

LittleBlueTeacup: Jesus Christ, Alois! I'm alright! I'm at home

BlueEyedSpider: How do I know this Isn't Sebastian pretending to be him because you killed him?

Ciel rolled his eyes at how dramatic his friend was, closing the messaging app before opening his camera. He made it go to his front camera and made sure it was focused. He licked his lips, grabbing Sebastian's shirt collar before pulling him into a bruising kiss while snapping a picture, making sure his room was visible in the background instead of them taking up the whole screen. His plan was slightly ruined as the kiss continued, the little slowly being rolled onto his back with his dominant hovering over him. He blushed and slowly pulled away, shaking his head no before sending the picture to the blonde. It took a few moments but he finally go a response.

BlueEyedSpider: Oh... So you are ok...

BlueEyedSpider: Well then....

BlueEyedSpider: How was the sex??

LittleBlueTeacup: Nosey ass

BlueEyedSpider: Just tell me!

LittleBlueTeacup: Fine.... It was amazing.... And now I have multiple bruises and stuffz

BlueEyedSpider: Slut

LittleBlueTeacup: Fuck off.

LittleBlueTeacup: When were you thinking we should go to that club?

BlueEyedSpider: Wanna go tonight? At like.... 10?

LittleBlueTeacup: Lol sure

BlueEyedSpider: ;p

The blunette laughed slightly as he looked up at the man who still hovered over him, his arms laying flat against the pillows behind his head. He licked his lips softly before leaning up close to the other.
"Wanna go to a club with my friend tonight?" He questioned, feeling the other's hands caress down his body softly. He shivered and bit his lip.
"Sure, Baby. What time?" He asked, stopping his actions at the reaction he got.
"At 10." He replied simply, the other nodding in response before laying next to his lover, pulling him close
"Sounds fun, BabyBoy.... Which friend?" He question, his hand rubbing down the boy's chest again. He blushed and began explaining.
"My best friend who's kinda bipolar and sleeps around a lot.... But he's really nice and he's always been there for me...." He said. The larger man chuckled slightly before kissing his cheek.
"So let me guess.... He wears slutty clothes doesn't he?" He asked and the other broke out laughing heavily while nodding fast.
"All the time!" he quieted down before continuing. "But, since we're going out I probably will too...."
"Well.... You're mine, anyone fucks with you and there will be hell to pay. And I you let them touch you..... You'll receive a punishment from hell."