Chapter 54

Ciel bit his lip as they walked inside, putting his head down as they were seated at a booth, thus they were against the wall. The restaurant was awfully busy today, the soft clang of silverware echoed over the polite chatter of everyone there. The blunette sat next to his boyfriend, humming softly as he began looking at the menu, crossing his legs. He was surprised at how comfortable the dress really was, thus he began to ignore it.
"Mmn.... The spaghetti sounds good.... So does the steak...." He said, a bit more to himself, however he heard the other hum a slight bit.
"True.... But I may have something better...." He smirked, unseen by the little who then looked at him with innocent curiosity. However, his expression changed to one of surprise as he pulled the other onto his lap, holding his hips tight at Ciel struggled a bit. He blushed softly, squirming and denanding quietly to sit on the seat before he calmed down and pouted.
"Fine.... But how is this better than steak?" He said, slightly annoyed now, but then he felt one of the raven's hands glide down to the edge of his dress, slipping the back up so now his bottom was uncovered, except for his panties. He blushed, looking around embarrassed, although surprisingly it wasn't really noticeable that the dress was pushed up, he bit his lip a bit hard. "S-Sebastian... W-What are you-" he was cut off when he felt the other slip down his panties, hand undoing his own pants as well.
"Remember that surprise?" Sebastian grinned and asked, looking at the menu as to not attract attention while his hand continued to pull his member through his boxers and undone dress pants, now pressing against Ciel's entrance. The blunette's mouth fell open as his eyes widened, beginning to try and get off the others lap again, telling him to quit with the joke. Now, its not that he wasn't enjoying this.... Even the thought of public sex excited him but he was afraid to get caught. He let out a small mewl when his boyfriend began pushing the head of his member in. Small hands gripped the edge of the table, back subconsciously straightening then arching as Sebastian pushed into him dry.
Ciel felt every inch push into him, feeling how much friction there was, he bit his lip roughly as to not moan, trying not to attract too much attention as his hips suddenly met the other's. He felt his muscles ache and slowly adjust to the man's size, the pain slowly fading as the boy slightly lifted his hips, a blush now very present on his face.
"O-Oh fuck, Sebastian...." He mumbled, trying not to moan out loud, toes curling as he was trying to not make any noise. The older of the two only continued to smirk, barely thrusting his hips yet still managing to pleasure the other, although, his boyfriend would gladly be taken at almost any time. Ciel dug the nails on his left hand into Sebastian's thigh, right as a waitress walker over, all smiley and welcoming.
"Hi! Im your waitress, Helen. How has your folks night been?" She asked, she was probably about 20, about 5'6 and seeking way too innocent for her age. She didn't seem to think anything was going on, in fact, she thought it was cute when someone would sit on their lovers lap. The raven smiled back, setting down the menu.
"Its been wonderful, We'd like two steaks, medium rare and rare, please. May we have one glass of coke too please?" He asked politely, watching as she wrote it down before nodding and mumbling a little, 'mhm!' Before walking off. By now, Ciel was ready for more, continuing to grip the others thigh as he felt the thrusts pick up. Even through all his nervousness and pleasure, he managed to lift his hips, so his bouncing wouldn't be as noticeable as the other thrusted. Would he be able to make it through the whole meal?