Chapter 41

Sebastian was having those thoughts from before, it was his own guilt after all. Earlier he had them for the same reason, he was shocked at how effected he was from the night before. He knew that Ciel was looked at, checked out, even craved and he knew nobody would mess with either of them if they knew they were together. But, it was the fact that Ciel was able to let himself go that easily, yes he was drunk but it was so easy.... The raven began worrying, maybe he wasn't enough for his boyfriend. Was he not outgoing enough, not bad enough? What was it? Earlier he had tried to convince himself that the other guy never interacted with his lover. That he was the only one who could make Ciel cry and moan out, remembering when they had been intimate but it only made the empty bed seem so much larger. That's why he avoided his sight, it hurt too much. He put his head in his hands, trying to figure out how to clear up this whole mess.
"Oh! Oh! Lookie, lookie!" Ciel cheered and reached up on his tippy ties, attempting to reach a stuffie the top shelf. His sitter walked over, smiling and grabbing it for him and handing it over. The little squealed happily and hugged it tightly, twirling around once before smiling up at the other, making him smile wide and blush softly at the cuteness.
"Go look at all the toys, meet me back here in 10 minutes, ok? Then I'll go help you get the high toys, I need to call Claude quickly." The older said, kneeling down slightly to Ciel's level. The blunette nodded, understanding the orders and smiling before skipping off. He began looking down all the aisles, smiling and making mental notes of the high toys he wanted but making sure to not be too greedy. He reached up only to hear his phone ringing, making him reach back down and pull out his IPhone, looking at the caller ID. He froze for a second before excitement took over and he answered excitedly.
"Hi, Daddy!" He squealed excitedly, hugging the stuffie again, then he frowned softly. "C-CC sowwi he was bad the other night! It wasn't smart and I'm sorry!" He whined softly, needing to apologize.
"Oh, BabyBoy, it's ok now.... I shouldn't have kicked you out, I'm sorry.... I love you Baby, you know that right?" The other said, heart feeling a bit lighter once he apologized.
"I know, Daddy. I wuv you too." The boy blushed slightly as he spoke, giggling at the end of his sentence. "Daddy, I miss you...."
"I miss you too, BabyBoy.... Where are you?" Sebastian asked, already beginning to search for his keys while keeping the phone firmly between his ear and shoulder.
"Aly took me shopping!" The blunette said, Alois disliked the name, especially in public.
"At the mall, right? What if I come pick you up?" His lover said, smiling softly to himself. The other squealed, stomping his feet excitedly before adding a 'mhm!' The older chuckled and walked outside to his car, sitting in the driver's seat but not beginning to drive yet. "Text me whenever you're in a new store, alright, Kitten?" Ciel blushes at the nicknames but nods, realizing he's not seen.
"Yes, Daddy! I pwomise!" He only ever pronounced certain words differently, never really realizing he did so while others found it adorable. "I love you!"
"I love you too, Ciel. I'll be there in a bit." They said goodbye, the call being ended while the 20 year old stuffed his phone in his pocket and began moving around the store faster, full of excitement at getting to see his boyfriend again. Even in his little space he knew they'd have to work things out better but he was excited to go home. Not to say he didn't appreciate his friend greatly for taking care of him. By the time he ran back to the blond he held 3 toys, wanting two others plus a coloring book that he couldn't reach. God knew he had enough crayons and markers though. The older smiled and helped him carry the already chosen toys, heading to the back aisles and grabbing the others before paying. He didn't mind that the younger took a bit longer than 10 minutes. They split the two bags, each carrying one before going to another store, this time a clothing store. Just as promise, the raven was texted, being told where they were.
Two stores later and Alois suggested they take a little break so he could organize his money, sitting in one of the hall benches while Ciel bounced.
"Alois Trancy!" Both males turned towards the angry sounding voice, hearing it echo despite the people. The blunette immediately jumped up, abandoning his bags and running over full pace, jumping up onto the taller man and clinging to him tightly, face in his neck. He was instantly hugged tightly around his waist, savoring the warmth and blushing softly.
"Daddy, I missed you...." He almost sniffles, overjoyed at the other's presence.
"I missed you too.... So much..."
"Sebastian, put him down...."