Chapter 23

The car ride was brisk and within moments they had arrived at Ciel's surprise. Either that, or he had fallen asleep rather soon in the trip, he wouldn't be surprised. He sat up and stretched yet as quickly as his eyes opened, a hand covered them both.
"Baby, don't look." He replied, slowly pulling his hand away to reveal two closed eyes. He smiled softly and unbuckled them both before climbing out of the car and gently lifting the boy out of his seat. A blushed dusted his cheeks as he hugged the man's neck while he was carried.
"Alright, we're almost there, don't open your eyes yet." He whispered softly into the blunette's ear. He laid a few gentle kisses on the shell of it before continuing to walk.
"I-I won't..... L-Look, I think its important I tell you something...." The boy mumbled, beginning to feel embarrassed.
"You can tell me when we get there, alright Darling?" He was answered with a nod. He kept up his steady pace until they arrived at the desired spot. He sat down, setting the boy beside him and putting an arm around his waist. "Alright, open your eyes Baby." Sapphire eyes were slowly revealed, the pupil decreasing in size at the vast amount of light there was. A smile then graced his lips as he looked around the large room.
"S-Sebastian.... This is amazing...." His voice was a bit breathy as he took everything in. Within his view, he already laid his eyes upon 3 gold chandeliers, hanging evenly spaced apart for even light. Many people were seated at their tables, all chatting and eating. Classical music also flowed through the restaurant, setting a relaxed tone through the entire building.
"It is isn't it?" He commented. It wasn't really a question, more like reassurance. He pulled the other right up against his side before kissing his cheek. "Now, what did you want to tell me?" Ciel blushed and looked to the side before biting his lip and beginning to fidget.
"I-It's kinda about last night.... What I called you..." His voice became hushed as he began to explain. The other nodded in understanding, looking at him curiously. "Well.... It's more than me just.... Being excited..." He trailed off, god this was humiliating! Maybe he shouldn't tell him... He'd probably leave because of it. No, no he'd stay... Right? And it'd be less pressure on Ciel. As the boy's thoughts tangled, he began stuttering. "W-Well.... I-It's nothing b-ig j-just.... I uhm.... So here's the thing-"
"Baby.... You can trust me, I can tell whatever it is means a lot to you. Take as long as you need to explain but I don't want you to feel a lot of pressure because of not telling me." The boy slowly nodded at this, taking in a shakey breath as he straightened how he would tell Sebastian.