Chapter 27

"D-Daddy, w-what're you- Ah!" His voice echoed loudly throughout the empty house. It bounced off every surface it could, only coming back to him. He had been slammed against the kitchen counter, his chest being pinned down against the marble top so he couldn't move. He struggled slightly as his brain tried to gather what was going on. "D-Daddy I don't- Mmmph!" Just as he was about to speak, his words were muffled by the tie gag being placed in his mouth then tied behind his head. He blushed at the suddenness of all this, he hated gags. Part of him got scared, what's happening? Was Sebastian going to hurt him? He whined slightly before he felt a large hand slide over his hip before beginning to unbutton his jeans. He relaxed slightly then tensed, he wasn't this rough before. Part of him became excited while the other remained scared. As his zipper was slowly pulled down, his jeans became loose and slightly slipped down his thighs, making him shiver. Quickly, the remaining warmth was torn from his skin, the cold hair hitting it quickly. He bit harder on the gag and tried finding something to grip, anything. Yet there was nothing. His lover undid his own pants, them being pushed down fast and his hard on being pressed between the cheeks of Ciel's bottom. The sudden contact made the smaller blush and bite down even harder, grinding his teeth slightly. It nudged against his entrance, threatening to be pushed in at any moment.
"From this point until I say its over, you're being punished. I'm not going to stop until you can't walk and can barely speak. Try to be quiet, won't you, BabyBoy? There are people next door." He suddenly forced himself dry into the one beneath him. The boy yelled out, his back arching and making his ribs dig into the hard counter. The shriek was barely muffled by the small piece of clothing lodged in his mouth, making the other growl slightly. His breathing quickly became ragged, quickening occasionally. Fingernails bent and some broke as he reached and clawed around, anything, anything to grab! He whined loudly as his chest slid forward on the counter at the sudden movement, his shirt making it slippery. He only had time to pant freely for merely a moment before the other began delivering powerful thrusts. Whimpers, pleas, and moans left the rosy, bleeding lips. Little droplets had come from the cuts in which Ciel made when he managed to bite them. Meanwhile, drool rolled down his chin, the gag completely soaked by now. What a shame, that was one of Sebastian's favorite ties.... Oh well.
His thighs were grasped tightly, being spread and lifted up higher so his knees were slammed and pressed up against the very edge of the marble. There would be bruises on varies places of his body by the time this was over. This way, Sebastian was able to push his hips farther up, hitting that little bundle of nerves hidden within the blunette. Each time he aimed his length there a louder scream left Ciel. Black painted fingernails dug into a pale hip, feeling the bones as his nails broke the skin, his other hand traveling up porcelain skin and clamping over the open mouth. Now, the noises were more muffled, yet still could be heard very loudly. The raven allowed himself to scratch over the previously clear skin, leaving cuts that bled just like the bites he left on his neck and shoulders.
"D- a- ah- ah~! I-I-!" Each time his sweet spot was struck he let out a small snippet of a word. Trying to form a sentence yet none could come out. Wait, how did he get the gag off? Oh well, no point in trying to put it back now. He's too loud anyway. The sound of skin slapping skin was the only consistent noise that even remotely had something to do with Ciel, as no matter how hard he tried the words just couldn't come out.
"You like that? Does my Little Slut like when I slam into him without any mercy?" The raven panted almost angrily, his voice husky and low. The other nodded, suddenly feeling sharp teeth pierce his neck. He went numb there for a moment before the other licked the wound. It was as if he was trying to apologize yet make him suffer even more at the same time. "I can't hear you."
"Y- e- es, D- D- addy!!" The other yelled, his release suddenly splattering on the cabinet in front of him. It rolled down the dark colored wood, droplets landing on the tiled floor. But the thrusts continued, not even becoming choppy. His head dropped down onto his arms, he bit into his own wrist to try and muffle himself. His entire mind went blank as pleasure flowed through every one of his veins, he panted heavily as he felt the force of Sebastian's thrusts. Slowly, the force came back full force as his body became tantalized once again.
"It's obvious you can still speak...." Sebastian growled lowly, not stopping his thrusts as the other laid flat on the counter. He still moaned loudly but his mind was fuzzy and he felt numb in his hips only as he slowly came down from his high. "Perhaps we should try something else...." With that the other roughly pulled out, his lover yelping at the sudden bolt of pain. Blood dripped down the blunette's leg from the rough treatment, the other snickered slightly at that as he made the other face him, pushing him down onto his knees. Ciel looked around slowly, becoming more aware of his surroundings before looking up at the tall man in front of him. He gulped, he had never done this before.