Chapter 4

His voice tore through the speaker, making the other cringe and hold it farther away from his ear. However, despite the growing ringing in his ear, he smirked slightly at the insult, but, he had to play this very well. He pulled it back against his ear and nearly shouted back.
"What are you talking about?" He asked curiously, covering up his amusement as best as he could. He heard a growl and small shuffle from the other end of the call.
"What the fuck do you think I'm talking about?! You logged into my account and sent him messages!" The blunette continued to show his rage as he paced around his bedroom. Well, this could be even more fun for the blonde.
"Sent who messages? Do you have a boyfriend now, Ciel?" His voice was cheery. He giggles softly as the other seemed to entirely explode. He heard a loud crash on the other end before suddenly the calk was dropped. Little did he know that Ciel had just threw his phone, making it hang up when it his the hard surface of the wall. As he panted and began trying to relax himself while the small device slowly started back up he realized what had just happened.
What
The
FUCK
Why did he care? Why did he care?! He was entirely confusing himself. Maybe he just needed some random stranger to talk to who didn't know his problems. He rubs his eyes before brushing his hair back and retrieving the now on phone. As he entered his pass code and heard the satisfying click he suddenly had another question. Why did Alois do it? The two were best friends, made clear by sharing passwords to accounts. Yes, they had pranked each other before as well but it was never this bad. He continued to wonder this one question as he clicked on the before discarded app, letting it opennbefore he clicked on his messages with Sebastian.

LittleBlueTeacup: Hey!

LittleBlueTeacup: It was my friend that sent those! Not me!

LittleBlueTeacup: He hacked into my account, I swear. Don't keep ignoring me

He let all three send before locking his screen again. His back hit the mattress first as he fell back, his phone remaining in his hand as it finally released a silent click. Ciel's mind was still going a thousand miles and hour, would the other even listen to him, believe him? Probably not but why should that bother him anyway? He let out an annoyed sigh and brought his hand roughly down once on the bed before the music started playing. He quickly rolled onto his stomach and unlocked his phone before instantly clicking on the new message.

HellovaHottie: So let me get this straight. You're 'friend' 'hacked' into your account to send me those messages. Very fucking funny.

LittleBlueTeacup: I'm not lying!! God, why don't you believe me?

HellovaHottie: Because, people have done this before and they just fucked everything else. If you didn't do it I was you to either prove it or make it up to me.

When he saw the end of the sentence, the blue haired boy frowned softly, how the hell was he supposed to do that? Wait.... Maybe he could give Sebastian something, what would he want? Well, obviously he wants to fuck.... Or did want to, he also always asked for pictures. With a blush slowly dusting his cheeks he glanced at the closet in the far corner of the room. Oh god, he wasn't prepared for this. He eventually made himself get up, his limbs suddenly feeling heavy as he dragged himself across the floor. By the time he reached the sliding double doors his blush had darkened significally. His pale hands grasped the handles and slowly moved them to their sides. The wood panels properly overlapped and gained enterance to the massive closet. He slowly walked inside, all the way to the back right corner before picking up a discreetly hidden box and pulling it into the light. As he removed the lid, he suddenly felt a heavy cloud of shame over him.