Chapter 46

"Daddy~ Daddy~" Ciel bounced a bit harder, dropping more of his weight down as he whined. The older man groaned slightly, eyes cracking open then being rubbed.
"Mm.... Morning, Baby." He hummed, pulling the other down into a hug as he yawned and woke up fully. The other giggled and cuddled his chest, arms wrapping up around the raven's neck and showering him in kisses. "My Little Prince slept well?" The younger nodded quickly, smile widening as he sat up and stretched.
"Yes, I did, Daddy! Very good!" He slightly bounced on the other's chest again, hips being held fast as to not move as much.
"Thats good, Little Prince. How about I make breakfast then we'll do whatever you want?" He asked, smiling softly at the one atop him. Said boy smiled, cheeks showing a small bit of blush.
"Yes please, Daddy! C-Can we get candy and go t-to the playground?" The little asked excitedly, quickly standing from the bed and rocking back and forth on his heel. He had managed to put on a long shirt and socks, smiling cutely as his sweater paws showed. The older couldn't help but kiss his nose as he pulled up some sweatpants before picking Ciel up and carrying him to the kitchen. He was placed on the counter softly, being pulled into a gently kiss. He blushed softly but kissed back nevertheless, putting his arms around the other's neck and tilting his head softly before Sebastian departed and kissed his cheek before grabbing what he needed for breakfast. The smaller watched him while humming softly, slowly beginning to sing. His lover listened closely, he loved the blunette's voice, especially when he sang. It was soft and still had a bit of a tired tone lingering within it as he kicked his feet softly. Sebastian continued to smile while he cooked, making sure it was a well made breakfast for the both of them.
Only a few moments later and everything was finished, Ciel bounced softly before he gently slid off the counter and walked to the table, sitting on his lover's lap and being fed slowly so he didn't choke or spill. His small mouth opened wide as he took in bites of food, taking a few minutes to fully chew before swallowing. Their meals were gone in a steady amount of time, the younger smiling proudly.
"Good job, BabyBoy. How about we shower now then get ready?" Sebastian was answered with a nod as he stood and put their plates in the sink before holding a smaller hand in his own and beginning to walk to the bathroom. He undressed them, finding that Ciel hadn't worn underwear, and tossed the dirty clothes into the hamper before running the water. He stepped in first, gently pulling the other along in with him, which started their normal showering routine.
A half an hour later and both males were clean, being wrapped in towels as they stepped into their bedroom to get dressed.