Chapter 47

Ciel sat on the bed, feet hanging off and kicking softly while he watched his caregiver. Said man had opened the closet and was flipping through the hung outfits for the perfect one.
"How about your baby blue onside and some short overalls, Baby?" He called, moving to the side a bit so the outfit could be seen. The little smiled and nodded a bit eagerly, small blush being shown. The elder smiled and took The clothes out, going to his suitcase and grabbing a pre-packed outfit before gently pulling the towel from around his lover. The boy giggled softly as his blush darkened a bit, slightly embarrassed about being exposed, that, and the slight nip of the air. However, he stayed put, standing so his undies could be pulled up then raising his arms up so the onsie could slip over his head. He smiled as it was pulled down, covering him and being clipped shut between his legs. Finally, the overalls were stepped into before being pulled up, making sure everything fit right and was comfortable.
"Thank you, Daddy!" Ciel smiled wide and hugged the other's neck, kissing his cheek while staying close to him. Sebastian smiled and hugged him back before kissing his forehead and beginning to dress himself. The younger watched for a second before looking around the room, focusing on small things before moving to a new. He continued to kick his feet, eyes a bit wide as he took in everything.
The raven finished getting dressed and looked at his boyfriend, seeing how he was acting, then he realized something. Ciel hadn't really been out of little space for maybe four past days. Every minute of every day he was in his headspace. It wasn't making the older uncomfortable but it wasn't good, what was the little going to do when his Daddy left? He would have to be big because no one else could be a caregiver, besides Alois of course but Sebastian no longer trusted him. He frowned softly before scooping the smaller up and carrying him downstairs, setting him on the couch while grabbing a pair of shoes. As he began tying the laces his thoughts continued to dull his mood slightly, he couldn't exactly bring the other back with him, what would she think?. With a final shake of his head and tug on the laces he put on a smile and gently picked up his little.
"Let's go, BabyBoy."