Chapter 48

(So guys.... I'm not going to update this book for awhile. I'm so thankful for everything you guys have done for it, but I want to improve my BTS book. If you want to read my current writing, go read that, if not, then wait for me to update this.)
The car ride did not seem nearly as long as it had with Alois, at least to Ciel. He sat in the passenger seat, being allowed to this time, with a large hand placed on his thigh, threatening to move inwards. He did not mind though, he fact he loved the small bit if pressure and warmth it provided, making a small blush dust his cheek bones. He would even almost admit to saying he was upset when the car came to a stop in the parking spit, then he remembered why they had left in the first place. He squealed and quickly unbuckled himself, throwing open the car door and slamming it behind him. As he ran out to go into the store, his arm was grabbed tightly, making him look up.
"Baby, we don't slam doors and don't run out where there could be traffic." The other warned, moving down and lacing their fingers together while the small boy nodded rapidly, apologizing as well. He was awarded title of 'Good Boy' as they walked into the store, quiet music being heard over the people inside. Ciel, being the shy BabyBoy he was, his behind the taller man, still holding his hand. The other chuckled softly and gently coaxed him out of hiding, beginning to walk with him.
"D-Daddy? C-Candy?" He said quietly under his breath. Sebastian looked at him and put his other hand up to his ear.
"BabyBoy, I can't hear you." He said, making the snaller pout and give him puppy dog eyes. He repeated again, still quiet.
"E-Excuse me...? H-He said he wanted candy..."