Chapter 34

"He can't be like this the whole night.... I love when he's in little space and I understand he's happier but...." The voice trailed off from the driver's seat, keeping his eyes on the road. Alois took a moment, remember a few months ago.
Ciel had relied on him a lot, in fact as a Daddy even. In all honesty, he did love it, seeing his friend in little space and being all cute. They never had anything romantic however, occassionally they would kiss goodbye or hello but it was merely a peck and meant nothing. He smiled softly, remembering one memory particularly. He had just gotten home from grocery shopping and walked into the kitchen to see Ciel on the floor, surrounded by sugar and glitter. He had smirked softly as the other tried to look innocent.
"Hi Daddy.... I-I dun know how i' happen...." He tried, words sounding as of a 5 year old spoke. The blonde chuckled softly, walking over and picking him up, glitter spreading to him as well before bringing him to the bathroom.
"Then who did it?" He questioned, beginning to run a hot bath. The other twiddled his thumbs.
"Uh.... I-I' was.... Was, um.... Mr. StuffieCuddles did it!" He tried quickly, the other licking his lips and smirking.
"Uh-huh.... So, then why is Mr. StuffieCuddles still on your bed?" He gestured to the bedroom across the hall, the blunette blushing softly before biting his lip and remaining quiet. He shook away the thoughts a bit quickly, focusing on the road again.
The raven nodded in understanding and began thinking of ways to bring him out from little space, anything. He smirked softly before slowly rubbing his hand along his boyfriend's inner thigh, leaning down and gently nibbling on the shell of his ear before whispering.
"Baby~ Daddy loves you but you need to be a big boy~" his tongue was then dragged down the boy's jawline, sucking softly at the same time. Ciel let out a gasp and small moan, squirming slightly.
"B-But, Daddy...." He whined softly, looking up at the other and blushing softly, his lips forming a pout. The elder sighed softly, pulling him close.
"You can be little all you want at home, not at this party ok? I need Big Ciel...." He coaxed, rubbing his lover's side slowly while he noticed the other visibly shivered and leaned into his side. His feet slowed then stopped, his bottom staying seated on the chair as he slowly looked up and nodded.
"Alright, Sebastian.... Now, Blondie. Where the fuck are we going?" He growled lowly, leaning forward and wrapping his arms around the other's neck from the backseat. He felt the other swallow beneath his arm before his throat vibrated with each word.
"I'm picking up a hot fellow I met recently."
"Did you fuck him yet?"
"No!" Alois responded quickly, his voice going high. The other stared at him through the rearview mirror, blank expression not once faltering.
"Maybe...." It got even more serious.
"Ok yes! We have..... 3 times...."
"Slut. How long have you known him?"
"A week...." He avoiding looking in the mirror, hearing a snort and high pitched giggle before the other lightly slapped him in the head. He whined and reached his arm back, swatting around while trying to hit the other.
"Goddamn, both of you are like children." Sebastian chuckled deeply, pulling his lover close once again.
"Can't help it, now anyway. Alois, you're such a slut. What's his name? What's he look like?"
"Relax. You'll see later."
~~~~
"I'm in the club, high on perf with some shades on!" Both the smaller boys shouted, barely being heard over the booming music. The two older males groaned and stared at each of their lovers.
"I be in the club, chilling on the couch!" Ciel piped up, dancing along to the beat that had been further increased by the bass of the car.
"In them Wolf Grays, like its my house!" His friend shouted, somehow having enough control to still drive straight.
"Why do you two insist on listening to loud music on the way there? Thats all we're gonna hear inside." Sebastian stared at his lover, a bit annoyed at the younger. "I can't even have drinks in here." He slightly whined, teasing the other who snorted and slapped his arm lightly before leaning forward into the front for a short time, turning down the volume before looking at the new man in the front seat, eyes narrowing.
"So you're the guy who fucked my best friend?" The two in the back seat looked at him shocked, Alois giving off a glare and look of disappointment.
"Jesus Christ, Ciel." Was all he muttered while parking the car.
"What? I was serious."
"You're a fucktard."