Chapter 44

"Hah... A-Ah... Nn, yes~" Ciel let's out small moans as the other thrusts slowly but deeply, entirely filling him at an almost tortuous pace. He whined at the slowness, hearing the other chuckle and begin to speed up. The moans got louder, becoming more and more slurred, drool dribbling down his chin. It sunk into their shared bedsheets, slowly getting more wrinkled and balled up as the thrusts got even more powerful. The blunette moaned and panted freely, feeling the pleasure course through his entire body yet, for some reason, it didn't feel like enough. "Ah~ S-Sebastian.... Fuck me~" the older's hips stuttered for a moment at the completely wanton tone before stopping entirely. A whimper echoed through the still room, surrounded by both their pantings.
"What do you want, BabyBoy?" The words are whispered, nearly growled while Sebastian's hips pulls back until just the tip renained inside the other.
"P-Please, Daddy.... I-I want you to fuck me... Please.... G-Go full out...." He whispered, lifting his face enough to get the words out. The raven stayed silent for a moment, adjusting himself before suddenly forcing the other's head down and slamming into him harshly. Ciel let out a muffled yet still heard cry at the sudden onset of pleasure, prostate being hit dead on while his back arched. Fingers gripped his now slightly matted hair, gripping it tightly while powerful thrusts moved his entire body, slowly bringing it forward. He cried, screamed out at the unbelievable pleasure he felt, twisting his fingers into the sheets and gripping them until his knuckles turned white. His boyfriend nearly came at the sight, seeing the other completely lose control and squirm beneath him, it was breathtaking. He wanted more, moving one hand from the other's hip he moved it to the headboard, holding tightly as he snapped his hips forward rapidly.
The blunette felt his undoing, the pressure and heat building up in his abdomen with each and every powerful slam against his prostate. It was, too good. With one, final, whiney moan he released, feeling it splatter against the sheets and smear onto his stomach. The other felt the sudden tightness, having it push him over the edge as he let himself go, filling up the other to the hilt before slowly pulling out and grinning. The younger panted heavily, back rapidly raising and lowering as he squeezed his eyes shut and attemping to relax.
"BabyBoy," he was slight brought back to reality, rolling over tiredly and looking up at the taller man, seeing him lean closer. A smirk slowly spread across his lips as he did so. "You don't really think that I'm done with you, do you?" Suddenly, he was forced back into, stretching immediately as the fluids within him were used as lubricant. His voice attempted to tear from his throat, yet he was unable to make any noise, throat too scratched and tired from before. Instead, he let out a throaty groan as his head lolled back lazily. Plump thighs were grabbed and roughly thrown over shoulders, said man moving forward and hovering over his lover. His thrusts were deep and powerful but not quite fast yet, but to Ciel, it was too much to handle. The over stimulation was getting to him, too fast. Every inch of his body was extremely sensitive now, even the smallest of touches felt amazing. He found his voice again, beginning to moan out and demand more, such a greedy baby. However, Sebastian listened, roughly pulling out and pushing back in to the hilt all while pinning the other's wrists down so tight he would have dark bruises there. Neither cared about the marks left behind at the moment, being too enthralled with each other to notice.
"N-Nn! S-Sebastian.... P-Pl-Ah!" His head was thrown back again, hands fisting into the sheets that he was permitted to grab in the other's strong grip.
"That's it, let even the neighbors know my name."
~~
Ciel had passed out awhile ago, his lover kissing his forehead and gently slipping from the bed before pulling his sweatpants loosely around his hips and walking down to the kitchen. He said he would ruin him, and he didn't lie.