Chapter 42

Sebastian glared heavily, holding his lover closer and tighter. Said boy didn't understand why Alois was angry, shouldn't he be happy that they were finally vetting along?
"Sebastian, put him down.... He's coming with me..." The blond said sharply, making a down pointing gesture with his finger while the raven merely held the smaller.
"We are perfectly capable of working out our problems without you, Alois. I only told you to take care of him, not keep him away from me." He felt the blunette lift his head up, watching the argument slowly heating up.
"Wasn't it you who wanted him away in the first place?" The blond stands, making his point more known.
"And then I realized my mistake." Sebastian growled lowly, hand tightening on the younger's hip. He walked over, towering over the other while grabbing his Baby's bags and keeping him close. "And if you ever.... interfere with us like this again, I'll make damn sure you regret it." He then stands up, all the bags in one hand while beginning to carry the snaler boy out. Alois growled, anger beginning to build up in him.
Sebastian had crossed a line the night before and didn't deserve someone so sweet. With a final huff, he stood and walked the other way, he'd get Ciel back one way or another.
The couple had walked out to their car, the younger not being set down the entire time. Sebastian put the bags in the back seat, setting the smaller male into the front seat and buckling him in before getting himself into the driver's and taking them home. His BabyBoy bounced in the seat beside him, singing loudly to the radio while it played at an average level, suddenly sounding quiet. They pull into the driveway, car being parked and both being unbuckled by strong hands that then grabbed the bags. The boys walked inside together, younger being pulled in close once in the house. His bags were dropped before he was suddenly kissed deeply, making him blush but happily kiss back. He wasn't surprised to be lifted up once again however being surprised when he was pinned to the wall, almost desperately as a tongue invaded his mouth. His blush darkened as the kiss started movie towards their bedroom.