Chapter 43

"A-Ah~ Ah...!" Ciel panted and moaned softly and threw his head back slightly at the bites delivered to his thighs. His legs were currently draped over the other's shoulders, knees directly on top of them as they were spread. His toes curled softly as he felt his erection continue to increase in sensitivity. "D-Daddy.... Please, please, please...." The older smirked softly at the other's whining tone, gently tugging down the baby blue and bowed underwear before tossing them over his shoulder. The blunette let out a breath of relief as the restraint was taken away but whined softly as the other pulled away from him. His chest rose a bit quickly as he grew more and more desperate.
"Does my BabyBoy need me?" He asked, caressing the other's sharp but soft hipbones as he laid on his back. Little once again nodded his head quickly while lifting his hips quickly.
"Y-Yes, Daddy.... Please, I'll be good...." He pleaded, voice softening slightly. The raven nods and leans down, pressing once hiss to the head of his member, making a squeak escape him. His blush darkens while he pants freely, being flipped over onto his stomach gently. At this point he didn't even care that he couldn't see his lover, savoring the knowledge of what's to come instead. His bottom was lifted in the air, making him rest his chin and hands against the mattress, wriggling his hips eagerly. Sebastian chuckles softly, undressing himself and reaching into the bedside table, fishing around before grabbing what he desired. The cap to the lube was popped open, making a small sound and making the 20 year old's breath hitch as he waited. Four slender fingers were coated appropriately before one was slowly pushed into the experienced boy. He shivered at the motion, feeling it be pushed as far as possible before making a small circular motion. He bit his lip softly and lifted his hips higher, demanding more. Sebastian smirked at this, slipping two more in along with the first. Ciel yelps softly, then moans quietly into the sheets below him while laying on the side of his face. He gently holds the bedsheets, panting as the fingers inside him spread all out then thrust into him, digging around and trying to find his weak spot. When he shrieks and fists the blanket tighter, then it's found, being rubbed and pressed in all the right ways. He whimpers when the fingers are retracted, taking away all his pleasure but silences again when he hears the lube open up again, being squirted out is a larger amount. He shudders when the head is pushed against his opening, relaxing his muscles as much as possible for an easy entry.
It works a fair amount, Sebastian was mostly able to push in with barely any friction, hearing the one beneath him react to the stretch. It was a fit of small whimpers, muffled by teeth sinking into his lip. However, the pain ebs away almost instantly, being replaced by heavy lust, want, and desperation. He manages to bring himself forward before pushing his hips back again and burying his boyfriend deep into himself. Sebastian got the message, pulling out to the tip and thrusting back in, almost harshly. He wasn't trying to be rough, he just wanted it as bad as the other did. And god.... Was he going to ruin him.