Chapter 11

Ciel frowned as he stared at the message. Why did that hurt so much? His thumb clicked on it before he could even decide to.

LittleBlueTeacup: Why? Because it makes me ugly?

LittleBlueTeacup: Even uglier than I already was?

LittleBlueTeacup: Am I not good enough to be your toy anymore?

HellovaHottie: Ciel, what the fuck?

HellovaHottie: Why would I say that?

LittleBlueTeacup: Because, lots of other people hate then because they're ugly and gross

HellovaHottie: I didn't say they were ugly, they're saddening

HellovaHottie: No one, especially you should ever cut, I'm just Happy you're clean now.

LittleBlueTeacup: Because you never have to worry about me dying. You don't actually care, just as long as I'm willing to bow to you

HellovaHottie: What the actual fuck? Why do you make me out to be some sort of bad guy for every nice thing I say?

LittleBlueTeacup: I don't make you out to be a bad guy, I just say the truth.

HellovaHottie is calling...

The boy sniffled and rubbed his eyes before very hesitantly clicking the accept button. Immediately, the other had a look of worry written on his face at the state his kinda-sorta-not really-lover was in.
"What the hell do you want?" The blunette questioned, pulling the blanket to cover himself.
"I want to make sure you're ok, Kitten, I-"
"Don't fucking call me that...." His sharp voice broke the other's sentence as fast as an icicle could break. "I never let you."
"Actually, you did. While we video chatted the first time. Why the sudden change in emotion?" He asked for what seemed like the 100th time. The other scoffed and crossed his arms across his pale chest.
"It's not a change in emotion. I was always like this. Just leave me alone." his voice now stung, like venom from a snake. "Stop bothering me and drop it."
"Ciel. Stop acting like that....! I did nothing wrong and if I did why won't you tell me?" Sebastian almost begged this sentence, trying to get to the route of the problem. The other stared off to the side for a minute before looking down and releasing a shaking sigh. His voice shook with every word he spilled, slowly becoming more and more distraught.
"Two of the most important people in my life said they cared about me and I haven't seen them in so long.... That's the most I've told anyone, I don't trust people so just fucking quit it." The dam, it was about to burst, his tears were about to overflow. "They sent me off like I was nothing but trash! I was fucking 10!" He whimpered, viciously rubbing his palms against his eyes.
"Baby.... Were these people your parents?" He asked softly, the other sniffles and didn't reply. So, it was his parents that triggered all this. "Baby, I'm sorry...."
"Stop, stop right now..... Just.... Please stop.... I don't...." He panted softly, slowly facing the camera entirely. "I-I don't know what to do...."
"I'm sorry, Kitten.... How about-
"Sebastian, I-I have to go...."