Chapter 49

Both males look over at the other boy, he was maybe two inches taller than Ciel and he looked about the same age. His hair fell down in longer golden locks, forming perfect bangs that ended above his blush. His eyes were an orangy-yeloow color, peaking up from above his stuffed bear's head where he slightly hid behind it. Sebastian couldn't help but melt softly at the sight, smiling slightly and kneeling down to look at him.
"Thank you, what's your name?" He wasn't even mad that he had been answered by the stranger rather than his lover. He also knew straight away that the boy was a little, not just by the stuffie he held. He also spoke like, and stood like one, fidgeting with his hands and clothes while slightly shuffling his feet.
"I-I'm Kai..." He said quietly, rocking side to side a bit, small smile hidden by the plush. The taller man smiled and gently pulled his boyfriend closer, gently ruffling his hair.
"This is Ciel, he's a bit shy but I'm sure he's happy you helped. Right, Ciel?" He looked down at the blunette seeing him nod fast and smile.
"Y-Yeah! CC happy, thank you!" He smiled wide, waving a bit as he did so. This made the blonde smile and slowly uncover his face, waving back shyly with his sweater paw.
"Y-Yo'we welcome! D-Daddy said I should c-come s-ay hi.... M-Nake friends!" He clearly was more nervous than the other little, stuttering out more words yet seeming eager as well.
"He did? Where is your Daddy, SweetPea?" The raven said nicely, smiling and making the other blush and shyly point back to a shelf where a taller man stood, smiling proudly at the scene before him, yet ready to step in if something bad happened. The other caregiver walked over, greeting him and introducing himself and his lover, both made sure to watch the two younger boys while they giggled and told stories, smiling. It was truly a darling sight to see.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Jace. I see that Kai's having fun." He chuckled softly, eyes flicking back to his own little while the other man nodded, also adding in a laugh. The blond boy had handed over his stuffie now, letting the other hug it close and play with it.
"H-His name is Mr. Stuffles." He was told while smiling and playing with it. Ciel smiled and nodded fast, he liked the name, whispering something in the other's ear before they eagerly rushed over to their Daddies.
"Daddy! Can we shop with each other?"