Chapter 25

The boy was practically torn away from the table, the table shook, making their glasses sway side to side before slowly settling back down flat onto their coasters. He gripped onto the other man, his fingers being tightly entwined with the other man's.
"S-Sebastian wait! W-What do you mean go shopping? W-We already ordered!" He said quickly, being dragged across the room to the entrance door, by now many people were staring, some whispering to one another. He whined softly as his arm stretched before beginning to run after the much taller man. "D-Dada, what do you mean shopping?" He repeated. This time he was answered, being picked up and carried the rest of the way to the car they rode in before. He was quickly buckled into the front seat of Sebastian's black Mustang. His seatbelt was grabbed and stretched out before being dropped back down and continuing the pattern. The much taller man walked to the driver side door and buckled his seatbelt before beginning to drive.
"Shopping for you, BabyBoy. All for you." He replied quickly before continuing to drive, his head glancing around as needed at the many stores they went by. They had to travel into the city so many different types of stores littered every corner they drove by. Ciel slightly relaxed in his seat yet sat up straighter so he could actually see over the dash board. If he was called BabyBoy, it must be for his little side, right? Oh boy is he excited! He hadn't really been able to buy anything for himself as he was always focused on the necessities, plus he hadn't really been able to slip into little space. The last time he really did was with his last boyfriend however it only lasted a few months as his 'lover' thought it was weird. Yes, he was still nice about it and everything but he never got excited whenever Ciel was in his little space. They never colored together or went shopping for bottles, nothing like that. The boy ignored the memories and bounced excitedly in his seat, the metal bars holding it in place squeaked softly at the movement before his plush bottom rested back onto the cotton. A small giggle filled the mostly empty air, making the raven smile to himself as he finally spotted the store in which his destination was. He steered the car into the parking lot before pulling into a space close to the doors, however it was surprisingly busy. Sebastian reached over and undid his lover's seatbelt, getting out and picking him up before placing him on his hip.
"Now, before we go inside, who's my BabyBoy?" His smile was wide and genuine as he asked.
"I-I am, Daddy...." Ciel replied timidly, feeling embarrassed suddenly. Even though there weren't many people outside with them, he didn't want the ones who were to stare and judge him.
"What? Who is?"
"I-I am...."
"Who? Who's my precious BabyBoy?" The man began gently tickling the one he held, quickly making him break into a fit of giggles and small little occasional 'Stop, Daddy!'s before he finally responded. This time, his voice was loud and proud.
"I am, Daddy!"