Chapter 57

The two now sat in the car, Ciel tried to hold back his tears, however his sobs and tears got the best of him and he broke down in the car. Sebastian couldn't help but slump in his seat and frown, guilt was the only thing he felt right now, he felt like getting sick it was so bad.
"Y-You probably just d-don't love me.... That's it isn't it... Y-You wanna get rid of me, played with me enough have you?" He choked out, looking at the raven with red, puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. A few tears stuck to his cheeks, shining brightly into the un-fitting sunlight. The other was so shocked by this comment that he slammed on the brakes, despite being in the middle of the road before cupping the others cheeks quickly. He felt almost betrayed by the question. Ciel tensed up, tears halting for a moment from slight fear at the sudden movement.
"Don't you ever say that, I love you with all my heart, for gods sake Im torn up too but I have to be strong for you.... But I can't just drop everything and stay." He said a bit sternly, voice getting quieter as it went on. The blunette only bit his lip hard and sobbed into the others chest, hugging his neck tightly despite the blairing car horns behind them. The raven frowned and pushed back the need to cry, continuing to drive after the other had 'calmed down'.
A few minutes later and they walked silently to the plane where Sebastian would board, feet dragging and little sniffles being released. Ciel looked at the time on his phone before he pulled the other into the bathroom, locking the door behind them and kissing him deeply, desperately, tears rolling down his cheeks again. Sebastian sniffled and kissed back, lifting the other onto the counter and pulling him close. The blunette pulled away and continued to let the tears fall.
"S-Sebastian what... What will I do if I slip into little space... What if I have a nightmare....?" He cried harder now, once again burying his face into the others neck. "What if.... You meet someone better and I get strung along and slowly drained of attention before you just abandon me...?" He said quietly, feeling the others grip get tighter.
"Id never do that, Ciel... You're my BabyBoy, the love of my life... If you ever feel sad, scared, excited.... Anything big.... Face time me... Ill answer... Even if its at 3 AM Ill answer...." He said softly, the call for his plane echoing in the quiet bathroom. The two lovers gave one last sad look before kissing again, heading out so Sebastian could board.