Introducing me

Hi, I am so, so sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been busy with mock exams, but I will try to upload as much as possible. And thank you who have taken the time to read as well as comment and vote for my story so thank you so, so much! ❤❤

Xavier's POV

I have been holding her hand for she's three days. She recognised me as her mate and then fell unconscious. She shifted back. So I dressed her with my shirt and now she is just lying here. Not moving, just breathing.

Her heart monitor started beeping erratically suddenly. My head snapped up and her eyes fluttered open, revealing her sparkling blue orbs I missed greatly. She looks at me, fear present in her eyes. "Please don't reject me." She says as a stray tear falls, I bring my thumb up to wipe it away. But she flinched back.

"Woah, Woah calm down, I'm not going to hurt you and I would never reject you, why would you say that?" I reassured her and she let the tears flow as I hugged her close to my chest. We sat like this until her tears stopped as she turned, removing herself from my embrace with a shy smile. I saw a long pink scar as I went to lift the shirt to get a better look, but she swatted my hand away. "No, I have lady parts there." She scolded my eyes widened.

"I... I err wasn't going to look. I was looking at this." I traced the scar and she stiffened and pulled away from me.

"Stop that, don't touch me." She said frantically. My heart dropped at the sudden rejection, but the fear on her face worried me.

"What's wrong," I asked softly. Reaching my hand over to hers.

"Are you a virgin?" She asked out of nowhere. I looked at her and nodded.

"Yes, I'm a virgin, but what has that got to do with this?" I asked confused she started crying even more. I was getting even more worried.

"I'm sorry I'm not pure for you I wanted to be, I really did, but... but those men were too strong I'm sorry." She sobbed, but I was too focused on what she had said I growled.

"What men?" Her glassy eyes connected with mine, "Alpha Ryan he-he would... I-I can't." She didn't finish, but I had already connected the dots.

"They did things that I... I didn't want to, I swear, y... you have to believe me." She said quietly. I bolted out of the wobbly hospital bed in utter outrage.

"He will die for this." I stated as I shifted out of complete rage.

Kayleigh's POV

I ran to the corner and sat down and hugged my knees.

"Please don't hurt me I'll behave better next time I promise. " I spoke through a shaky voice as the tears built up in my eyes, I quickly blinked them back when I heard the familiar cracking of bones. I looked up into his eyes as he rushed to where I was pulling me into his chest as he buried his face into the crook of my neck inhaling my scent which sent shivers down my spine. I felt something poking me then I realised he was still naked from shifting I blushed pulling back from him he looked at me confused I finally spoke.

"Y-you're... err... naked." I said shyly. He looked down, I didn't follow his gaze out of respect. 

"Come on, let's get you out of these..." He looked me up and down "well let's get you some real clothes." I nodded and looked away as he put some shorts on and gestured me to follow him I did.

When we finally arrived, I was speechless as I inspected the breath-taking view of his house. It was massive. It was a large bricked house with rose bushes growing up the sides, there was a huge door and it was see-through if anything was love, at first sight, it would be with me and this house. Stepping inside I was getting curious looks from everyone and a few glares from girls that were wearing clothes so tight if they made a wrong move they would tear, and we would catch an eye full of something that was going to be highly unpleasant. How odd? I thought, confused. Following Xavier,  I gripped Xavier's shirt and walked the rest of the way, clinging to him for safety.

"There are fresh clothes in the bathroom to take a bath or shower or just get changed, it's up to you. Come and find me when you are ready, beautiful." He rambled on and I blushed at the pet name. Walking into the bathroom, I stripped down and looked at my dirty rags with disgust as I just realised how gross they actually were. Ew. Why I brought them here from the hospital I don't know. Stepping into the shower I let the water flow down my body relaxing every muscle. I stayed like that for a bit relishing in the comfort, then I started to wash my hair there were no feminine products which made me oddly happy for some reason. I used the next best thing. Xavier's stuff.

Getting out the shower and putting on the clothes that I was given. They were soft silk, which slid over my rugged skin. I lay on the bed and drifted off into a blissful sleep.

Another chapter done for you guys!! I hope you like it, feel free to show your support in the comment section!