Heat Part 2

Xavier's POV

WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

I held her to my chest and turned to my friend with a frantic look in my eyes.

"What's happening!" I yelled. Carl rushed over and as soon as he touched her, he gasped.

"She's in heat! We need to cool her down. Upstairs now, I'll go and get the Ice." He rushed out before he literally ran out of the room. I looked at Karlee and she nodded. We both ran to my room where immediately turned on the cold water, letting the tub fill. Once it was about halfway or so, I placed her inside. I then got in holding her, not really caring that it was cold. Carl dumped the ice on Kayleigh, causing her to gasp. It broke me to see her in pain, and I couldn't do anything about it except hold her. My touch helped soothe her. So at least im doing something right. She screamed as another wave of pain ripped through her. A fresh row of tears strolled down her beautiful face. I hate this, I hate her in pain this is the first full moon since I marked her and now I wished I waited for the right moment although I didn't regret doing it because I love her even if she doesn't feel the same way.

"X... Xavier P...P... Please make the pain s... arghhh stop!" she pleaded I couldn't make it stop I could only sooth it and I hated it. 

"I'm sorry..." I repeated in an indistinct murmur. 

She gripped my shirt, a desperation in her eyes. She pushed herself closer to me until our bodies were pressed against each other and I couldn't stop the rise she got out of me as she pushed her body closer. I groaned as she squeezed my hand so tight as another wave hit her. I felt the cracking of my bones but all I could do is to suffer the pain, she's going through a lot more than I so I'm just going to ignore it. I ran my hand through her hair, smoothing it out. Her blue eyes stared down at me. I instructed Carl to put more ice in and when he did she visibly relaxed. I think it's starting to mellow.

Oh, how wrong I was. It got worse and lasted hours. 

A couple hours later the pain stopped, she was exhausted and after she changed into something not wet she passed out. I carried her to my bed and lay her down; I slipped in beside her, cuddling her to my chest. She will probably be mad at me for doing this, but that's tomorrow's problem.

I knew I had hurt her by not pushing Channaade away and kissing her back I was an idiot but I'm willing to take whatever revenge she has in store for me even if she puts me through hell it wouldn't be as bad as loosening her for good.

Kayleigh's POV

I woke up my body aching; I feel like a bus hit me last night. It hurt way more than any beating did, even when Ryan was at his worst. Besides that, I was so comfy I snuggled closer to warmth only for something or someone to squeeze me closer. I bolted upright and my body stung in pain but; I ignored it, looking at the sleeping figure beside me. Xavier was sleeping soundly behind. He wasn't aware I was up, so I took that  as my moment to admire him since that entire ordeal with Channaade.

With that in mind I felt a pang in my chest tears threatening to fall but I wouldn't let them I was going to get my revenge I screamed loudly then Xavier shot up so fast he got tangled in the sheets causing him to fall off the bed with a loud thud. "What the heck!" He shrieked. I laughed that much I had tears in my eyes and it hurt to laugh but I couldn't stop he looked at me in awe but then came irritation "why did you do that?" he questioned.

"Why did you kiss her back?" I countered and a look of pain overtook his features just as the sight of his sad face made my heart clench. I felt bad but I wouldn't let him know that I walked out the room in just Xaviers t-shirt as I went to go downstairs I was pinned up the wall staring into the eyes of Xavier's wolf.

"Please forgive me I had no Idea or control over his actions I was furious at him but please, please forgive me." He begged as he burried his head in my neck, kissing my mark. I held back a sigh of pleasure, but I couldn't stop the effects this man had on me.

"It's okay, I know your telling the truth." I said as I hugged him inhaling his scent I nipped at his mark then I began sucking it causing grunts of pleasure. I knew Xavier was back in control that's why I was doing this he kissed me and I played along, he walked back to his room my legs around his waist as I got caught up in the kiss but my revenge is working he dropped onto the bed but I flipped him over so I was in top I ripped his shirt open. He agreed eagerly if only he knew what I had in store. He looked at me in shock but also anticipation I started leaving passionate kisses down his defined abs they have improved a lot I thought to myself. I started leaving love bites down his chest before I slowly removed his trousers, teasing him.

I began grinding on him, his moans of pleasure almost made me forget about this revenge so I kept reminding myself why I'm doing this when he was close I got off he looked at me with confusion.

"It's your turn to feel some pain." I whispered in his ear as bit his ear lobe seductively and then I stood up and left the room, making sure to lock the door behind me. I bolted into my room and locked that door too.

DAMN, that was hard... I almost lost control, needed a shower. I heard him curse loudly I heard him stomp his was into his bathroom slamming the door hard behind him. I chuckled to myself. This revenge plan is going down lovely. 

**************************

Will she forgive him?

Read on to find out!