Your Parents!!

Kayleigh POV

Arriving at the mall, I was shocked at how many people were here. I was wondering how they were going to fit inside. That answer soon came to me as we stepped inside. There were absolutely loads of shops. It amazed me. Karlee said she knew where to go so she dragged me from shop to shop like Forever 21, Primark, Victoria secret some others I can't remember. We stopped at a place called Starbucks to rest, but let me tell you this was the best drink I have ever had in my life.

"Where are we going now?" I questioned her as we began making our way to another store.

"We are going to get you a dress for the date." She spoke back oh yeah, the date. In all that commotion, I forgot why we were actually here.

Walking into a fancy shop, I was speechless as I stared at all the gorgeous dresses it was home too. Karlee spoke to the women, and they came over and measured my chest, my stomach and waist, then they ran to the shelves to look for a dress in 'my size'. She came back with a few dresses I tried them on. Some were okay, but they weren't me, Karlee agreed. The woman brought out a new one for me to try. Hopefully, it would suit me. She came out the dress was in a black casing which confused me as to why. I walked into the changing room and unzipped the case. I let out a small gasp it was beautiful it was a white dress that stopped below the knee with a gold belt around my waist it had little patterns all over it giving it its unique quality. It was marvellous. I put it on and it fitted me perfectly, it hugged me in all the right placed I love it. It was definitely the one. Walking out with newfound confidence, Karlee squealed, bursting with excitement.

"You're gorgeous, he will love it." She paid for the dress, which made me feel bad. I offered to pay her back somehow, but she just laughed it off and assured that our little shopping expedition wouldn't even dent Xavier's account. I called Xavier with the new phone Karlee brought me. She set it up before showing me how to use it, I kindly asked Xavier to come and get us as my legs felt as if they were going to drop off.

We arrived home and Xavier informed me that the date was at 8 o'clock it was now 6 so I asked Karlee to help me get ready. 

"We have two hours to get your hair curled and styled, makeup done, dress on and find some shoes to match, come on chop, chop." She announced at me as I laughed.

"Good thing you brought this." I said holding up this device she said would make my hair look pretty. Her face lit up as she snatched it off me excitedly, causing me to laugh.

"Let's do this, biatch." She hollers as she gets to work on my hair.

About an hour later, she had finished curling my hair and was now starting on the makeup; I sat back relaxed and let her do her thing because she told me if I moved she would hurt me. When she had done, it was five to eight I put on my white heels and made my way to the stairs.

I walked down and my eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing Xavier standing there in a black tight fitted suit with matching trousers and shoes I took a moment to take in his appearance. Man, he is all mine! He looked in my direction and his eyes clouded over with want.

I walked over to him and hugged him; he kissed my neck which did unspeakable things to me I smiled at the ground my cheeks ablaze. 

"Right there is the spot where I'm going to mark you." He whispered lowly. I blushed even more, if that was possible. He pulled away and took my hand, leading me to his limo. Slipping inside, he slid in next to me and mind whispered lowly the driver.

"Where are we going, Avie?" I asked shyly.

"It's a surprise." He placed his hand on my upper thigh, slowly edging upwards. I visibly shuddered at the effect it gave me. I glanced in his direction and he was smirking. Hmm... two can play that game. I smirked at him. He looked confused, I laughed to myself.

"Payback". I muttered.

Stepping out of the limo, I looked around, and I saw rose petals leading to a cabin as I followed the path with Xavier. My excitement doubled with every step I took. We got to the cabin he pulled out a key unlocking the door gesturing for me to step inside and continue to follow the petals. They continued into the living room I looked around and almost cried fairy lights covered the room the petals lead to a table with two silver platters a red velvet tablecloth and a large scented candle in the middle. The mood was calm and romantic, prying me away from the chaos that has befallen around my life. I looked at Xavier with a happy smile I embraced him as I did he wrapped his arm around my waist and pressed me closer I released a shaky breath being this close to him made my heart flutter, pulling away he grabbed my hand and walked me over to a chair I sat down and tucked me in.

"Did you do all this?" I asked, looking anywhere but his eyes. His face lit up.

"Of course." He grinned. I sat there thoughtfully for a moment, wondering why he would do all this for me.

"Why?" I asked. He studied me for a moment before he spoke.

"Because you deserve to be treated the right way. You deserve to be happy, and I want to be the one who makes you feel happy." He mumbled softly. I blushed, looking away from him. Nobody has ever really cared for me or wanted to care for me. This is so different from what I am used to, it's almost alarming. This could just be another trick, but everything inside me seems to believe it is real. He is real and what he wants for me is real.

Without another word he passed me a menu as told me to order, I had gone with a spicy chicken breast with fries and Xavier ordered the same but with an extra side of onion rings. He placed his hand on mine and I smiled "thank you" I smiled at him. 

After our meal, he leads me over to the couch.

 "I need to talk to you" I nodded dread filled me. Usually, when someone starts with that line it means bad things.

"What's up?" I questioned my anxiety was pulsing through me.

"Well, Erm... my parents want to meet you... tomorrow." He stated my eyes widened.

"Wh- what. What if they don't like me? What if they won't let you see me!? What if they send me back to Alpha Ryan? What if they tell you to reject-" He cut me off by pressing his lips to mine him I was shocked. As he was about to pull back, I tangled my hands in his hair and pressed his face closer as he manoeuvred me around, so I was straddling him. As we kissed sparks ignited my entire body making me feel like I was floating. This mate bond sure is electric. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip teasing him I denied him access he growled which sent a wave of pleasure through me he squeezed my butt I gasped and he wasted no time and slipped his tongue in exploring every inch of my mouth as he kissed down my neck finding my sweet spot sucking and nipping it I felt his canines graze the surface of my skin as if they were asking permission to plunge themselves into my neck.

"Do it... Mark me," I breathed. He pulled back and stared at me in shock. 

"Are you sure?" He asked breathlessly.

"Yes. If I'm going to put my past behind me I need to move on with my future." I said as soon as I replied. He pecked my lips and worked his way back to 'that' spot. His canines scraped the skin before he sucked it and then plunged his teeth into my neck.

 I groaned in pain, but those grunts of pain turned into grunts of intense pleasure as I closed my eyes, letting this feeling sink in. I buried my head in the crook of his neck, I'll mark him since he marked me. I extracted my teeth and copied him I nipped and sucked his neck finding his sweet spot sucking it I sunk my teeth into his neck and I felt his emotions they hit me like a tidal wave.  I let this feeling last as long as I could but eventually I retracted my teeth and licked my mark he mimicked my actions I rested my forehead against his and stared him I'm the eyes.

"We're halfway bonded now, my mate." He panted I responded by kissing his new mark he growled as a warning. "Don't. my control is limited right now." He grunted. I blushed, my wolf purred in delight as I did it again.

"Kayleigh." He warned I laughed and began caressing the sensitive skin with my tongue. A guttural sound rumbled from within him.

"Payback." I smirked getting off him. I smoothed out my dress and ran outside. I shifted and Xavier began chasing me and our night was full of laughter and overall I had a great time.

***********************