Final Battle.... Part 2

Here it is guys the chapter I hope you have all been waiting for... But as you know it's coming to the end of the book and I'm actually surprised by the amount of reads, I have gotten and I know it might not be as many as others get but it's still a big achievement for me and I hope you all have enjoyed this book its been a pleasure writing it... I'm unsure if I'm going to write a squeal let me know in the comments

Kayleigh's POV

Chase moves to the front of the crowd and looks me dead in the eyes. "His weakness isn't physical it's his mate mention her and he will crumble." 

"Why, who is she?" I knew she was killed, and I knew he chose my mother as his replacement bitch, but I didn't actually know her. 

"Remember aunt Ava?" He asked, and I shook my head. She died a little after I was born. "I've heard of her, but I never actually met her. But didn't she die in a rouge attack?" I asked.

 "She is dead, yes but not from rouges." 

"Then how?"

"Ryan killed her with his bare hands." My face dropped how could he do that to his mate the very woman he was meant to love and cherish throughout life he really is a sick son of a bitch.

"Lets get this over with." Ryan spits.

I switch places with him Xavier grabs me holding me against his chest he leans down and kissed me with so much love and sadness he has never kissed me like this ever. I looked up into his beautiful eyes and saw the pain inside them. "Kayleigh don't leave me I know you can win so don't leave me to live on without you please come back to me."

"I will Xavier, I promise," I whispered, tears falling from my eyes. "I love you." I said as I walked away from him not looking back because if I do I wouldn't be able to walk on and I have to do this for myself.

Ryan swings at me catching me off guard completely his fist smashed into my jaw I hissed in pain as I spat the blood from mouth and got up. Plastering a glare onto my face, trying to show no emotion. I smirked as I tackled him to the floor and smashed my fist into his face a few times until he kicks his legs from under me, throwing me off. I crashed onto the floor, a groan leaving my lips.

I tried swiping at his legs, attempting to throw him off balance as he stumbled but remained standing. He rushed to me and grabbed my neck. He wasn't having any of it as he slammed me to the floor. He straddled me as he punched me mercilessly. I felt my bones break; I felt the blood trickle down my face; I felt the dark cloud haze over my mind. But then Karlee's words drifted into my mind. "You fight hard and then you fight hard." I conjured up every ounce of pain, every bit of hurt, every fraction of my resilience I had left and channeled it into this fight. I kicked him off me and he flew backwards. I stood up and staggered my way over to him, I punched him over and over. 

His bones had broken, and I was beating him within an inch of his life. I knew I was going to kill him if I didn't stop. I knew that he was going to die. But I was just so angry. "I was a child! You took EVERYTHING from me! I didn't deserve it! I didn't!" I screamed as I hit him. He had stopped moving at this point, but I knew he was alive. "I hate you! I HATE YOU!"

I pulled the syringe out of my pocket as he regained consciousness. He spat the blood out of his mouth and rolled to the side as he began coughing weakly. But it didn't stop him from coming after me. He gripped my throat tightly, a primal look in his eyes. "So your going to kill... me t... the same way you killed Ava?" I chocked out. His eyes widened as his hold on my neck drops completely as he falls to his knees. "Did it satisfy you when you watched the light leave her eyes as you ended her life.... all because you were afraid of love how do you reckon she would feel about you know knowing what you have done how do you live with yourself? She'd be disgusted with you. I bet she's turning in her grave at the very thought of you." I snarled.

 "Shut up!" he cries he's actually crying. Reaching into my pocket grabbing the syringe Xavier gave me I pulled it out and stabbed it into his neck letting the liquid sink into his blood.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" He screams as his body grows weaker. He stood up but ultimately fell to the ground again. His cuts were no longer healing and the blood dripping from his face increased. I bent down to his level and gripped his face, making him look into my eyes.

"Without a wolf, your no longer hold any power. You're not an alpha anymore. You have no power. How does it feel Ryan to have everything you held dear is ripped from you? How do you feel as a powerless human? Guilty yet? Do you want to know what I think? I think that you deserve everything that is yet to come your way you don't deserve any mercy. Did you ever give me a chance to explain myself when my father died? NO! You just took your anger and your pain out on me, torturing me from the age of 11. I was broken because of you! You took my life, me childhood, my happiness, you even took my innocence and for no reason. I have been living with the guilt of my dad's death my whole life because YOU made me think it was my fault. Your one sick son of a bitch and I hope your shown no mercy you don't deserve it and you definitely didn't deserve Ava and you had to ruin her, like you ruined my sister, like you ruined my mother. I hate you Ryan and I feel no sadness for what's in store for you." I spat, punching him one last time before I walk away towards my pack.

Xavier screams at me to move, but I was too late, apparently. There was a sharp pain in my back. I turned to see my mother, but she plunged the knife into my stomach. I fall to the ground and the last thing I see is Xavier's worried eyes before I was snatched into the darkness.

This chapter was hard to right due to the very emotional speech, and I wanted to move the readers hopefully it was successful... ❤️